Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Oi, chums. The Awkward Moment from Earth.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by TheAwkardMoment, Feb 2, 2011.

1. TheAwkardMoment

TheAwkardMoment Member New Member

Feb 1, 2011

An' I find it ironic that Anarchists introduce themselves with what country they're from around 'ere.

Anyway, my name is The Awkward Moment, I'm a Anarcho-punk from the Northwestern coast of North America, coordinates 49°13′12″N 122°35′56″W. I am 16 years old, sadly, and I listen to more of the slow punk bands and ska-punk bands such as Streetlight Manifesto, Less Than Jake, Against Me!, and The Bouncing Souls, although I do also listen to the faster stuff like Starfucking Hipsters, Fleas And Lice, Witch Hunt, Dead Kennedys, The Wrecktals and Ninjaspy (local bands), and a bit of what's in between like Stuck Lucky and The Flaming Tsunamis. Against Me!, The Bouncing Souls, Streetlight Manifesto, Dead Kennedys and Starfucking Hipsters are the ones on my jacket, though. But that'll change, like all things in life.

I don't play any instruments, but I do sing, terribly. But I'm practicing. Hobbies? I'm into escapism, such as roleplaying, writing, and reading, anti-corporate logo design, clothing (not fashion) design, and fuck, I just like designing shit.
    Code:
         .''._.''/
    __|__ \     /
    |   |  '-_-'
    |   |
    |___| THE -(A)-WKWARD MOMENT

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN Akward, wherever you may, or may not be from.....

3. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Ahoy, matey.

4. Flores_Magon

Flores_Magon Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 28, 2011

Awsome I like! Welcome
    People start with their Country beacuse their nervious and want
    to be accepted and have nothing else to say. Your just 16 and
    sound like you got alot of stuff sorted out about yourself. I wish I had
    that when I was 16 damm.

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Just a way to tell other comrades where you're from, as far as i know we still live in countries and that's the only way to tell other people which part of the earth you're from.

An anarchist using names given by colonists ? ;)

I hope that's not how we're going to have to tell others where we're from in an anarchist society heheh...

Nice, any portfolio ?

Anarcho-punk.net have a t-shirt shop, this is a collective project so if you want to design shirts you can join the team

6. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

Welcome! Enjoy your stay

7. TheAwkardMoment

TheAwkardMoment Member New Member

Feb 1, 2011

Wow, it seems I misspelled my username, as well. But thank you all for welcoming me.