Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Officer Negative - Dead To The World

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Wrona, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Wrona

Wrona Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Aug 30, 2009

[​IMG]

Christian Hardcore/Punk (USA)

01 Don't Turn Away.mp3
    02 SWP.mp3
    03 J.C.H.C..mp3
    04 Bobbie And Suzie.mp3
    05 The Fence.mp3
    06 Sing Along Song.mp3
    07 Real Faith.mp3
    08 End Of The Beginning.mp3
    09 Us & Them.mp3
    10 Satan's Gonna Lose.mp3
    11 Sanctified.mp3
    12 Wife Beaters.mp3
    13 Pressure.mp3
    14 Dead To The World.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znddknxzgjf

RECORD INFORMATION

Dead To The World
    Release Date : 2020

The LP version of "Dead to the World" includes the track "Meathead" that was left off of some versions of the cd. LP includes a foldout, double sided insert and an pamphlet that was originally apart of the cd sleeve. There are 5 test presses. Remastered for vinyl by [a=Sef Idle] at [url=https://www.discogs.com/label/370970-Simpul-Studio]Simpul Studio[/url]
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Officer Negative Biography

WEBSITE
    Christian punk band from Ventura, CA.

Band members: Casey Wisenbaker, Taylor Allender, Mark Popovich (2), Joey Buli
    Band ex-members: , Daniel Osborne (3)
    ---

Officer Negative: Mix political idealism, Christian lyrics, and very grungy hard-core punk. Officer Negative is one of the most original Christian bands to hit the genre.*

Lyrically, Officer Negative provides sober, catchy, poetical messages in their lyrics, all while retaining a no-holds-barred message of Christianity. O.N. keeps no bed-friends with any typical Christian denomination; instead bringing their own rational Christian approach to the lyrics they scream.

Musically, O.N. brings a very hardcore punk style to the Christian music genre. Although they play a very hardcore punk style, they often have very catchy (almost poppy) choirs**. All-in-all, their "sound" is quite contagious, and has a high replay value.

Officer negative broke up in 1999 and reunited in 2000 and again in 2004 with members of the havoc.

In 2002 Officer Negative released "the death campaign". A turn for a more dark and heavy sound compared to the previous albums. The content was far more mature and intelligent.

The band toured under officer negative but played as two different bands eventually lead to the death of officer negative again.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Resurrected Vinyl

Resurrecting hard to find and out of press Christian Punk for the 30-somethings (some 40-somethings) that feel nostalgic.
  2. Ring Of Truth

Ring Of Truth Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

umm... are these guys anarcho-punk? And I must say you have some balls posting a Christian band on here considering some of the things said on the thread Help Destroy God. Do you listen to Crashdog? They are anarcho-christian punk with some great lyrics.

3. 666

666 Member New Member

Nov 27, 2009
     United Kingdom
    Christian Hardcore!?? J.C.H.C.!?? Satan's Gonna Lose!?? WTF!!! :lmao:

4. skateordiediy

skateordiediy Member Forum Member

Oct 6, 2009

Its not bad if ur in to the hole Christian Hardcore wich im not .

5. grindotorium

grindotorium Member New Member

Dec 28, 2009

HaHa. I am so psyched to see this! when i was super young this was the only punk album my mom would let me own. Now I'm covered in pagan tattoos. go figure. anyway, thanks for the nostalgia. definitely not anarcho-punk though.

6. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

i dont really care if there christian or muslim or wateevr as long as their musics good :ecouteurs: