Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Occupy Wall St. (support/debate)

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Squee, Sep 18, 2011.

1. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Yeah, i shoulda said: 'this is better once you get past the insurrectionist posturing'
    ;)

The stuff on democracy and communism is well strong but.

Thus is better than the 'check how fucking cool we are!' crimethinc text.

2. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

okay, i see it too, so it must be real - but Gobblez is eternal - so why should we trust him...
    despite being a scene idiot: at least he mentions an acceptable solution/happy end after all his dumb and purely polemical blabla about agoras and working class movements (who the fuck is actually working in greece, italy and even in the US?) - worst part is this "enemy of the people" selfstylisation, hahaha, "see how wild i am" - but in the opposite:
    it's nice to see the boshevization of Nike Mihailowna taking root... :ecouteurs:
    well, this one wasn't really funny, i'm considering to stay out of state and shamed into exile, it's embarrassing - and for this, Nike Mihailowna: 10 essays about the consequences of defeatism in the international working class movement - the number of extra shifts in the kitchen you will enjoy is still debated by the collective... :ecouteurs:

4. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

what are you talking about?

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

bullshit like this:
    just because the workers organizing and fighting back via sabotage and strikes never made it into the media doesn't mean they don't exist. there is consciousness and resistance as a consequence, in Poland for example it's a growing movement to turn private enterprises in associations and cooperatives even in the dire circumstances of still growing capitalism and it's enforced factual constraints and limitations. Greece and Italy riot in the news - but nobody is talking about the rebirth of workers self-control and the network of anarchist collectives and communes.

6. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

The funniest thing about this is how it whinges about the 'ultra-left' but is still firmly situated within it.

The 'we are nothing', 'we are the 0%' stuff is reflected by Negri and Hardt here:
    http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com ... ?hpt=hp_c2
    and by a mate of mine here:
    The no future and uppity Frenchmen is basically from Blaumachen:
    http://libcom.org/library/transitional- ... -era-riots
    enemy of "the people" is the same in the DSG stuff:
    thus
    is pretty vaild. We've got nothing and we want everything.

This kinda follows Theorie Communiste's stuff, Capitalism is restructuring, etc, etc.

Thus when they write stuff like:
    we see this reflected in a Left who responds to the UK riots with, at best, calls for the rioters to join their 'campaign for union and student rights against austerity'.
    There will be no return to Keynesianism, this is what they're attacking primarily, instead calling for:
    in other words:

7. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

with the recommendations of the peoplez commissariat & the terrific trinity -
    time for a laughing break again:
    [​IMG]

8. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

Just heard Denver Occupiers have just had their heads kicked in by the pigs. :/

10. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

it is funny: ONE BIG GLOBAL MOVEMENT & WE ARE THE 99% COOKIES... and after everybody keeps being mean to me i consider to become a cookie too, so at least the frankfurt cops will be nice to me! (and a tai chi teacher and a three-jobs-student will explain the world to me, and lotsa other miracles too... so i can come out of the garbagebin of corporatism, grab some me some merchandise... and see radioheads for free!
    [​IMG]
    (and i've to say sorry to the collective for not having time for essays and kitchen duties, 'cause we have kinda general assembly of the FnB activists right here&now, discussing en detail how to deal with uniformed disturbances and remote controlled hipster infiltrators playing media games.
    and it's more than nice to see how practical and well orientated the gang is:
    [​IMG]
    bolshevix might forgive - i don't... :ecouteurs:

11. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

is that what investment bankers look like now?

12. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

Occupied Wall Street back when it was cool:

[​IMG]

13. nike

Jun 19, 2011

14. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Friday morning we got our heads kicked in, here is the evidence, the official police statement said no one was hurt at all....the last photo is the state attempting to erase evidence.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Bastards....

Here they are just waiting for the winter to come, it should be snowing in a couple of days, so they protesters will just go home and the police will LOOKS like they are cool and doesnt disallow them to protest. These bastards wont have to dirty their hands. Thats why they dont care right now, and anyway the protests aren't disturbing.... The mayor of Quebec City even said he wanted to allow them to protest.

16. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

it IS funny, especially because the germuns just turbo up the anticipated (global) process of producing "a movement" out of populistic nothings via media-machinations and the use of decades of experience with experts like joshka fisher ect. - frankfurt was always a special breeding ground for wire-pullers and manipulators using the "democratic process" to get their 15 minutes in the limelights.
    the mess of the green party in the early 80's, the rise of the "realos" 10 years later... frankfurt frankfurt über alles - 'till it gets cold outside, bye bye tai-chi teachers and thrice-occupation-students making up 99& of them cookies...
    nadanjet, you keep learning by doing, Nike Mihailowna - or else the polit bureau will eat you - the frankfurt cops are just watching the weather reports and the tv-teams too, just ask the W-man how "nice" them could be if there are no cameras near, he still keeps numerous scars remembering him of their passionate affection... i still thank the fates that his part in that affair never was so pitifully one-sided.
    [​IMG]

17. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[​IMG]

:thumbsup:

18. nike

Jun 19, 2011

you think of "squire" joschkas use of his personal "putzkolonne" - "party members" who only showed up at important votings but never at other occasions - and always voted for the fischer-man's cause?
    the hessian NPD had the same idea, calling for their members to infiltrate the "general assemblies" anonymously - while zeitgeist did it openly, not only in frankfurt, but in Vienna and swizzerland too...
    actually not recommended, my blood alcohol level is poisonous to cannibals - learning from arrow poison frogs means to learn to win! :beers:

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

20. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Massive Protests Have Basically Shut Down The Port Of Oakland -- The Fifth Busiest Port In America

There are now 4,500 people marching on the Port of Oakland. So far there have been no arrests, and no one has been hurt.

At least, that's what the Oakland Police Chief Jordan said in a press conference that just ended a moment ago. The Mayor is describing the protest as "largely peaceful", despite the fact that the port has effectively been shut down and public employees have been allowed to leave work.

The police are also targeting 60-70 people who are causing all of the problems (like, the vandalism around the city, for example). Officials have described them as wearing black with scarves or masks covering their faces — sounds like anarchists.

According to people tweeting on the ground, the protesters are chanting "whose port, our port!" and have blocked all seven terminals to the port:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-port ... z1cbgQTC2B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Officials say that protesters are not allowed to penetrate the gates of the port, that's a federal offense. If they do, they'll be arrested. The next press briefing is at 9:00 pm PST, so we'll have more word then.

Now rumor has it that San Mateo police are heading to Oakland to reinforce law enforcement. Meanwhile, the protesters are dancing and singing on container trucks.

Here's what the ramp to the port looks like, people everywhere:

[​IMG]