Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ntroducing meself

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by emmaxtine, Jul 26, 2010.

1. emmaxtine

emmaxtineNew Member New Member

Jul 26, 2010

i am a vegas native in a hardcore band i noticed we have some crusties who like us not much attention outside that scene as far as "punk" in vegas goes.....have been in many different types of bands all in the punk or alternative genre this by far my favorite scene with active people that have strong beliefs not just in it for a popularity contest or a look or all the other convoluted bullshit that has watered down what is called punk.
    i have been questionedn and confronted for my choice in occupation as a sexinsudtry worker and i have to say it has got me by financiaslly for a while now i dont try to hurt people with my choices but i take my freedom seriously and do whatevr i please however i want to...i bactually take a bit of pride in it since i dont look like a barbie doll and i am over 30 so if anything theres another fuck u to the standards.
    i also have done plenty of fem dom work and i actually get off on that so if u dont like it its your problem.
    My man supports everything i choose to do and never tells me how to live or be....my bandmates might but they arent my lovers so i dont care.
    i was in an all female punk band last year called XGFE "the xgirlfriend experience" we got alot of attention more than my currnet band in which i am the only female, i like my new band more and feel its more along the lines of my true taste and preference in music, im not a huge fan of pop and punk being combined. i am old and old school so i like to think.
    i bwould like to become more active in the local efforts to inflict audio abuse and mayhem...my new band is my reason for coming here i see who likes us and i am becoming increasingly intrigued by the vegan straight edge hardcore kids its quite inspiring

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisasterExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

:thumbsup:

welcome

3. butcher

butcherExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome!

work sucks regardless, if you're getting paid to whip rich bastards all power to you! :thumbsup: