Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

NSM "Reclaim the Southwest" Rally November 5th, Pomona CA.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by JesusCrust, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I heard that there's rumors of the NSM hosting a rally in Pomona CA. on November 5th. There's a lot of talk about it on nutzi message boards. I'd post some links but I don't want traffic flow from here to their sites. Basically just check it out yourselves. I say regardless if their plan follows through or not, we should start organizing a counter-protest now. Anyone who lives in or around Pomona should start getting the word out, and start organizing. If anyone can find details and a link for it not having to do with any of their message boards please post it here for further information. Smash the Fash.

Let's start our counter demonstration organizing early.

:anti-nazi:

2. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

3. kittyarmy

kittyarmy New Member New Member

Oct 22, 2011

If you are still interested in this, there is an effort to organize a counter protest:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 9397073103

They haven't yet disclosed the location & time for the rally until closer to the date. We're still trying to get those info. Hope you can join us welcome these used tampons or help spread the word out.

4. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Bump. Tomorrow.