Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Northern Italy in December...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derek Danger, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Hey dudes, was just wondering if anyone on here knew of any diverting things to do (gigs, pubs, events, places to go, points of interest, people to meet, things to do) in the north of Italy (around Parma and Milan) at this time of year? I'm visiting my father in a small town with nothing much going on and I was hoping someone could tell me if there was anything happening and if so where. If you could point me in the direction of some good people to ask about this on the internet it would also be greatly appreciated.

2. some asian dude

some asian dude Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 21, 2009

I really don't know if this is of any interest at all, but there is/was some rather well known squat venues around Turin. Who knows if they're still around though.

3. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Well, of all the people from Italy I met non were from Milano or Parma area. The best advice is you can look around myspace and see if some of current bands have shows in that area in december... Some names Children of Technology, Minkiions, Kalashnikov Collective, Campus Sterminii, Giuda, Repulsione... In fact after checking those Myspace pages I seem to be headed towards organising another show...