Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

None but any - Some by none but any - sometime (anywhere)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by 21stCenturyJesus, Jun 7, 2010.

1. 21stCenturyJesus

21stCenturyJesusNew Member New Member

Jun 5, 2010

I'm pretty recent to the Anarcho punk scene, although ive been listening to and been a punk for over four years now. But quite recently my friend showed me two bands called "Crass" and "Conflict".

Id be happy if any of you fellow men could post some bands with a similar sound to me.

And also, i'm swedish and 16 and therefor the spelling and the grammars may turn out pretty awefull. But who cares as long as you get me?

RECORD INFORMATION

Songs That Weren't To Be
    Release Date : 2017

These are the lost songs and demos from [m=1021632]It's A Lonely Life To Lead Before I decided to rewrite old, familiar folk songs, the plan was to compose completely new originals in the folk and bothy style, and this is the very first piece I wrote. The old ballads are often referred to as “drinking songs” because they’re usually sung in pubs by revellers, so I had this idea that I’d
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

None but any Biography

Scottish vocalist and musician, born 10 April 1973 in Falkirk, Scotland, UK.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Not On Label (Aidan Moffat Self-Released)

Brian Eno's label; initially created for the US and distributed by Warner Bros. Records during its first lifespan (1987-1993), the label/branding continued to be used for Eno's releases such as music installations.
    Associated entities:
    Publisher: l264727, l278701, l272998, l1003649
    Company: l1460490
    Read More...