Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Non-monogamy and Monogamy

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by AnarchoFem, May 11, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You being the first.

the point of unity also says to center on what unite us and not what divise us, it also says we do not recognize hate speech as free speech.

once again you take only the part that you like and you ignore the rest of the text.

so stop giving lessons.

go critize NGNM85 for not respecting the text just like you do for me and Anom

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

AHAHAHAHA, good one

3. AnarchoFem

AnarchoFem Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 15, 2010

This thread has ABSOLUTELY nothing got to do with NGNM85...you seem completely obsessed with him!
    Please stop bringing it up in completely different threads!

And I am sure Anom is more than able to stand up for herself without needing you Ungovernable...

4. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

What ya aiming at? I didn't imply nothing, i was merely saying it wouldn't be cool if i did only tell some certain people to not use sexist language and not telling others when i see it. Doing that would be picking sides...
    Of cause sexist language shouldn't be accepted and we shouldn't be insulting eachother (all of us members) in any way. That would be great. I only tried to say that i can't tell everyone about everything not 100% ok that they say so i'm not going to be some sort of 'bad word police' here for every insult. I'm not perfect either and i can slip and say something i maybe should have thought about a bit harder before i said it, as can you and every other human being.
    Yes, i am a moderator but you know what? That doesn't make me more then human. I am doing my best of cause and as far as i can recall i haven't been throwing around insults, sexist or any other, since i became a mod. Maybe a few insults before i might be guilty of but still no sexism.

5. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

Okay, well I appreciate that you are calling people on sexist insults. But I would also appreciate if you tried to stop ALL insults. Not just the sexist ones. You yourself haven't insulted, which is great btw, that's a nice change on here..but you have noticed others I'm sure. I think I'm being reasonable when I say don't just pick and choose insults you find to be the most hurtful and that you should try to call people on all insults.

6. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I try to minimize the insults here from all corners of the ring, just because not everything is written in the open doesn't mean i haven't letten people know when i find it to go a bit too far. At the moment i find we have a very specific situation with so much insults that i just can not comment on it all wich i think you understand but it hasn't always been this crazy around here and i hope it will soon change again.
    Would not 12 out of ten posts be filled with insults as it is now, i would most certainly comment on it way more then i do now. Would i today start calling people on every inslut i would without a doubt miss a few and that would look as if i was picking sides, wich i can again say that i don't. I naturally agree more with some then with others on different topics but that to me isn't the same as sidepicking, that is having an opinion that happens to be more alike someones opinion then someone elses.

7. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

I completely understand that because of the way things currently are (i.e. one person insulting others constantly) that it might be hard to be always commenting on it. But I think it would be more than fair to have ONE post, telling EVERYBODY...to stop insulting others, whether it be sexist insults or otherwise. You don't have to address every individual case.
    I also agree with some people on certain issues, but the second they resort to insults, it doesn't matter to me whether I agree with what their point is or not...i still think it's unacceptable to use insults.

8. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Others have putten up posts just like that and i doubt it'll help much if i do so too but anyone who reads this; enough with the insults.

9. AnarchoFem

Apr 15, 2010

Thank you! I appreciate that!