Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

newbie making my first vest

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by fcktheunity, Jul 4, 2018.

1. fcktheunity

fcktheunityNew Member New Member

Jul 4, 2018
    Texas, USA United States
    so i started working on my first vest and about 200 studs in i realized that using cone studs (the kind that screw in on the back) was a weird choice. should i keep going, or bite the bullet and start over?

2. Spasmolytic

SpasmolyticNew Member New Member

Jun 18, 2018
    Uppsala, Sweden Sweden
    If it looks good to you then go for it I say! You can always make another vest later on.

3. Jordy

JordyNew Member New Member

I used cone studs and I'm happy with the results. I spaced mine out a bit in a diagonal pattern. Got any pics?

4. Mrnimbui

MrnimbuiMember New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    Male, 38 years old
    Selangor, Malaysia Malaysia
    yeahman.! 1st yeah? ok then , must make!!! heheh,,,,, your choice! 200? in 200 years time i wonder whether we will still be alive. do hope that at least half the pop dies.
    yeah....have fun!

.i mean as it is,just dont put too much thought into it. i mean, yeah cone studs are cool and all , but it came hard into scene when the generation 1 punkers where judged and incessantly pushed around and down by the big bully hand of goverment / hence all out assault with clothing as a message.

yeahh... im collecting bone fragments from dead stray dogs , wood .. i dunno... havent decided to fashion up for a hopefully soon debut gig , but thought of scaterring the bits of animal bones,grass,dirt,seeds,bark,roots around the band. Heheh, ( and say a sweet curse for monsanto in my mind ). All thats suppose to be alive , is laid upon here dead.

all i wear these days religiously is my beanie with a D.R.I patch...
    damn i wish i was 20 again!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO do not listen to what i just wrote and DO what Ur Voice tells u .

later guys

punkmar77 likes this.
  5. Mrnimbui

MrnimbuiMember New Member

Jul 8, 2018
    Male, 38 years old
    Selangor, Malaysia Malaysia
    Hello Svenska!!!! Hur mur due?? Brar??
    Millencollin? Turbonegro? ksmb? satanic surfers? killer driller.......Fan!!!!! always great bands from sweden!!!

10 members have read this thread this month

1. fcktheunity
  2. Red Menace
  3. Hent
  4. Spasmolytic
  5. punkmar77
  6. Jordy
  7. Anarchowithoutcapitalism
  8. Mrnimbui
  9. Charger Bullet
  10. Anarch0