Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

new zealand

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by kaotick, May 31, 2010.

1. kaotick

kaotick New Member New Member

Apr 15, 2010

hi, greetingings from the bottom of new zealand, introduction? well as alrerady stated living at the bottom end of new zealand where really not much happens punk wise now days, there was a thriving scene back in the eighties but now, unfortunatly not much happening. i recently met with a punk from back then who has started a band which i jammed with the other night, great shit, playing uk82 stuff at the moment, really about haven some fun. living in such an isolated place its been really great catching up with people of my age who are still into it. i'm 38 know, most of the people that where into it have settled down, moved town or just lost interest. so please don't whing or bitch about your scene, at least you have one!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyways, i'm into anarcho punk, streetpunk, well punk in general also anti facisit oi, some hardcore and ska
    nice to meet you all
    all the best
    darrell :D

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

Sup Darrell welcome to AP.net hope you enjoy it here :)

3. Valsira

Valsira Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 14, 2009

Kia ora bro, welcome to the site. I'm in Welly and there seems to be a big metalcore scene here but not as much in the way of proper hardcore or punk bands, and most of the action seems to be up in Palmy, haha. But I've only just started getting into the scene (used to go to mostly indie gigs) so hopefully I'll meet some like-minded anarcho-punk types soon.