Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New Portland band: Wretched of the Earth

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by tomorrowbelongstous, Mar 27, 2012.

1. tomorrowbelongstous

tomorrowbelongstous Member New Member

Mar 27, 2012

Hey, I'm new to this thing but wanted to let y'all know about a new band from Portland OR called Wretched of the Earth. members of: Squalora, A//political, Machine Gun Congress, Old City, Deterrorformed, Weekend Warrior, etc...
    We have a demo cassette now available through my label (Tomorrow Belongs To Us), also soon to be pressed by Yellow Dog Records as an LP very soon.

Check it out:
    Wretched of the Earth www.wretchedoftheearth.bandcamp.com
    Tomorrow Belongs To Us www.tomorrowbelongstous.weebly.com

2. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

Good stuff!
    Funny talking about Squalora, I actually found an old 7inch split that I had lost in my room the other day, it was Ass-End offend/ The Anti-Defrancos hahah good stuff.

3. tomorrowbelongstous

Mar 27, 2012

4. hailfastcore

hailfastcore Active Member Forum Member

Mar 25, 2012

Really good dude! I love the recording quality. It's well produced, but still has a raw organic sound. I'm really in love with the power it pushes through it. Portland? In Portland and wi this sound I'm forced to believe you listen to some Wake Up on Fire?

5. tomorrowbelongstous

Mar 27, 2012

I'm actually from Baltimore (played in a//political) so yeah I know all the old Wake Up On Fire folks. Am friends with the Nux Vomicas (ex wake up on fire) people.

6. hailfastcore

hailfastcore Active Member Forum Member

Mar 25, 2012

Awesome dude! That's some good stuff.