Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

new menu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, May 13, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You probably noticed i added a better navigation menu at the top of the screen

But it isn't finished for now, so there are still display bugs. I ran out of time to finish the menu today, so i will keep working on it tomorrow ;)

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

wow looks good nice job :D

3. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

OH shit, just noticed that. It's very pretty. Can I suggest change the colours to the colours of the rainbow because we all know RAINBOWS ARE FUCKIN AWESOME RAAAAAAAAWR!. Seriously man, people would come onto this site and have rainbows thrown at their fucking faces they wouldn't know what to do. A fascist would come on here looking to ruin threads and see rainbows and be like FUCK FASCISM IT NEVER GAVE ME RAINBOWS! then become an anarchist. Scientists did research on it, it is proven to be 100% real.

Just my opinion.

Edit: I know you guys won't believe me, so I took the opportunity to take some real life photos of this in action.

[​IMG]

4. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

dude...shut up...

5. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

.....No? I am still sticking with the rainbow idea. Don't tell me to shut up just because you don't like my awesome idea.

6. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

I'm sure this new menu is awesome looking and it's just cos my screen is so small everything looks like some kind of word-porridge over here... If there were rainbow colors it would be like word-porridge with rainbow jam^^

7. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Hahah that would be, the best breakfast ever. Time to go invent rainbow jam and word porridge, I will send a bowl in the mail. It may get a bit cold and will probably destroy the box I will send it in but it will be awesome!

8. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    i'm not sure what you mean...

can you provide me with a screenshot so i can see where the problem comes from ?

Are you using a screen resolution under 800x600 pixels ?

this site is best displayed with 1024x768px or superior, but 800x600 should do it

9. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Thanks! Maybe while you're at it you can make a dry freezed version and i can just add hot water, that'd be awesome for mailing, and for hiking, festivals... whenever you need a great meal you can have it right there in your pocket :p

10. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

So.. it is like.. a rainbow in your pocket? Holy... Shit..

If only I were a good cook =(

11. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I have no idea about the screen resolution but some pages just look a bit weird and i think it is because i have a 10" screen and it sometimes just pushes everything tohether somehow. I'm not at home at the moment and i don't have the camera cable with me but when i get home i can take a picture and send it to you.
    It's like, if i'm trying to go to 'Forum' i might get there or at my message inbox.

12. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Is it only this site or has it happened on any other sites?

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

don't need a camera, just use the "print screen" button of your keyboard, then paste the image inside paint or something else, save the picture, and send it to me :p

14. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Wow! There is a print screen button?! Amazing! I had no idea. I'm guessing it's the one that says PrtSc... I'll try.

15. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Hm. Nothing happened. Or maybe it did and i didn't see it. Where could it go? Weird. Guess i just proved to everyone i'm stuck in the analogue era^^

16. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Hehe, this is how I print screen.

First I hit [Prt Scr]

But that only copys your screen, you have to paste it somewhere.

Open up Microsoft Paint, (Go [Start] then All Programs and then Accessories, and paint should be in the next list of programs that come up)

Once you open paint, basically paste (hold [Ctrl], while holding that press V)

If you see your screen in the microsoft paint window, then.. YAY! =P

All you have to do now is go file, save as, change the file name, and change the save file type to JPEG.

Now you can send that file to Ungovern.

Sorry if I have explained stuff that may seem basic to you, I just don't know how much you know about computers. Don't hate me =P

Edit: Just read that Ungovern has already explained this... Oops..

17. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Thanks :) I'll try it again in a while, first i need breakfast. No food = no brain...
    It didn't seem basic at all to me, guess it might have to do with my extremely crappy computer teachers i had in school; at 13 i had my first teachings in computer things and that was purely keybord practice from the typingmachine days, and at 18 i think i had a final test (different school, different teecher) where we were given printed out texts to re-type in word and then center it and change font size. Later, mostly at artschool, i've learned some photoshop, protools, final cut and stuff like that but all those basic things i have no idea about. Completely lost in cyberspace^^

18. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Haha all good, the way the whole print screen thing works is kinda stupid tbh. You would think once you press [Prt Scr] it would save the picture onto your desktop or something. Anyways, good luck with finding out this problem with the forum.

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    does anyone else have a problem that looks like this ?

[​IMG]

20. AnarchoFem

AnarchoFem Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 15, 2010

I did, but not anymore...