Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

new memberfrom belguim

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by smellyPUNX, Jun 22, 2010.

1. smellyPUNX

smellyPUNX Member New Member

Jun 20, 2010

hi
    yea hey ppl enjoying this saait a lot and hoping to find some shit i didn't hear for a very very long time and yea and like every punk i use and a while internet i don't even got me own pc? :ecouteurs:
    so im 33 years old ,ex squatter sice birth son and musiclover tru the bone?live and on mp3 or ????
    tape \m/ im glad i found this site cus i wos lookin for some cd's and i found it here the music type we like is not the one u find in everystore or played on the radio?
    so i wanna thank the ppl from punknet for this cool site ?
    hope u guyz do well an find also what ur lookin for;) :D :beer:
    btw nice meetin u boys and gals;) \m/

2. smellyPUNX

smellyPUNX Member New Member

Jun 20, 2010

damn i dindnt see i made so much errors in me writin
    i sincerly apolgies lolz but i means i was somewhere else with me thoughts lolz:p
    like i said i'm from belguim ,34years old ,have an indian gF and a son of 8months ,been sqautting for years but you understand since the birth of me son ,a baby got basic needs that a sqaut can't provide?
    also the law ?
    so i was looking with the torrents and i saw this name everytime apear when i was dl something so for thing comes the next ?searh the adress bla bla bl
    loved the site because there were a few cd or mp3 i was loookin for ?
    so thanks to the people of anarcho punknet
    and loving what ur doing peace;) \m/ :thumbsup: :lmao:

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome smelly :ecouteurs: