Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New member...

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Scalpho, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Scalpho

Scalpho New Member New Member

Sep 28, 2013

Hi everybody,
    I'm a new one from Italy and i'm 37.
    There are a lot of things to say starting from my passion for music since when i was 6, then i started to play guitar at the age of 14...Different styles always linked to swedish death metal of the early days and crust/hc like disrupt ecc.. But i also love crass, conflict ecc, i think you've figured out!
    Now i'm involved in a doom project and i just started with a new band death/crust with social and political lyrics probably because of my need to vent anger against this shitty "society" and situation, situation we face every day, which imposes against our will... Life isn't easy even in Italy!
    I like very much to socialize with people, honestly and open to dialogue and because of this i gave birth to a cultural association with which we are dealing with cinema, music, environment and various social initiatives for the small town where i live.
    We all know how this system sucks, created by criminal for criminal, by monsters for monsters... I'm a blue collar in a factory so i think you know how what i feel!
    Well, time to go now... Is my first post and i hope to exchange helpful words and speeches constructive in the coming days.
    Bye! S.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN Scalpho!

3. Scalpho

Scalpho New Member New Member

Sep 28, 2013

Thanx mate, also for your useful links.
    S!