Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New Member- Who Diz?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Adnil|CrudTerra, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Adnil|CrudTerra

Adnil|CrudTerra New Member New Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Female , 30 years old
    Texas, United States  United States
    Greetings punksters from me - Adnil

Almost a year ago I had decided to settle down to grumble into a housie chick. In doing so, stepping away from the dirty kid scene I had lost touch of those who I intertwined a bond with through not just a free living lifestyle, but music and hobbies alone. With that said, I have came to the action in joining your cyber world in expectations of chit chattering and connecting with like minded individuals.

I guess a pint of my history is that I used to listen to punk (such as Flipper) since my last year in elementary until I met Him. Bumping into an old school punk with his dental floss stitched pants, tape thickened back patch over a holed Nausea shirt stretching over his beer gut He had pulled me into a new world that I didn’t think twice to turn back from. D.I.Y. clothing, vegan cooking from scratch, dumpster diving, hitting up house shows, stick n poke tattoos, hop outs in new cities every weekend, and popping my cherry in learning more about anarcho-primitivism, Green Anarchy, Exo-Extremism and what have you - I have reached my home. Though my home is in my heart and mind, I now seek a friend . . . And your music downloads to better fill my days! ;P

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome Adnil to APN