Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New member from Puget Sound

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Radio0650, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Radio0650

Radio0650 Member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2022
    Washington, United States  United States
    What's up? Came here to check out new music. Anybody keeping track of shows in the Seattle / Tacoma / Oly area?

2. VeganStill

VeganStill Member Forum Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Male
    Hey welcome. I'm trying to reconnect with the scene as well after some time on the east coast. I've gone to a few shows in Seattle but Oly seems to be the place to be for truly Anarchist music. Many of the old Seattle punk bars are gone, but the larger ones are still around. Bandcamp and the Stranger's music calendar will help, but it will require some time on your part. There's also that punk record store just north of Westlake in downtown Seattle & Zion's on the hill.

I was pretty tight with the scene like '08-11. I'll text some of my old mates again and hopefully they won't flake out this time.

Radio0650 likes this.
  3. Radio0650

Radio0650 Member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2022
    Nice to hear from you! I found this band Schmutzhund on bandcamp. Not exactly sure of their politics except that they released a good 6 song d beat EP around the George Floyd uprising that seems pretty rad. Tracks talking shit about cops, about direct action, etc.

VeganStill likes this.

3 members have read this thread this month

1. Radio0650
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. VeganStill