Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

new download thread freedom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anarchoskin69, Dec 14, 2010.

1. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

why are new threads in the anarcho-punk downloads section being given less priority over bumped threads now? its really anooying when i want to keep seeing fresh music not the same shit from last year.

2. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

huh?

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    What the fuck are you talking about?

4. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

What he meant to say is that old downloads in the Downloads section, when bumped they rise from the graveyard of the last pages to the first page leading to "mixing" between the downloads, old and new. Think he wants "bumps" in the form of normal forum tradition, as in when you post the topic rises to the first page, to be "disabled" somehow to facilitate downloads by being organized by date rather than newest post.

Anyway, you can already sort downloads by date through the drop-down toolbar at the top of the Download page, but that's still sorted by post not by "thread created".

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Yep i'll try to find a way to sort by thread creation date. if not i can just make a code displaying the last topics from download section