Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

New Anarchist Here !

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mitja, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Mitja

Mitja Active Member Forum Member

Sep 2, 2011

Today I'm going to introduce To fellow Anarchist

My name is Mitja and i live in a country that is located almost in the center of Europe! I'm 14 years old and i'm growing up in a leftist family my dad, mom, grandma, granddad are all leftist my grandma is a little more inclined to communism (she lived under Yugoslavia) . I love learning about Biology,History,Geography,Computers,Politics and i absolutely adore history¦

In my spare time i like deal with extreme sports my favorite is: Wild Water Kayaking¦
    I also have other sports like: running,skiing,mountain walking,...
    When im not doing sports i like reading books about politics,philosophy,religion (im an atheist i just curious what that folk be leaves in Buddhism is one of the most interesting religions to learn about i'm also regular mediator)

about my politics: I started to take interest in anarchy when i was 12 before that i was an commie (because of my grand mother ) i study anarchy on the Internet in books, articles,.... anyway in school we are having Spanish Civil war :thumbsup: And we are learning about Anarchist (Yees finally im going to have an A+ at history)

My Music: I NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER listened to punk,but i listen to Progressive Rock, Fusion Jazz and to ANARCHO-PUNK
    I assume here that no one isnt listetning to jazz or progressive rock so im just going to number my top anarcho-punk bands:
    AUK,Crass,Flux of Pink Indians,Poison Girls,SubHumans,CONFLICT,Icons of filth, rudimentary peni

Im going to help this community by writing some tutorials about computer (linux) how to fight capitalism,.... etc etc

I'm also an vegetarian for 11 months now

See you around
    Ⓐnarchistic MitjⒶ :a:

2. sparkey976

sparkey976 Active Member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2011

welcome! I love the sub humans, I listened to live in a dive album for a year straight when I was younger! also as soon as I can get the time I'll post a link for you with some books in pdf form on linux that you can have if your interested.

Nice to meet you &
    welcome to the struggle \m/

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers buddy! :beer:

4. Mitja

Mitja Active Member Forum Member

Sep 2, 2011

thanks i would love to learn something new

5. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome!

6. Sick Boy 77

Sick Boy 77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Mar 29, 2010

Hey. The bands you listed are all good bands. Crass is something that is kinda dead now but for the most part they all still live as a musical insperation to anarchy and the rebellion against what we all hate.

Don't be too quick to judge. I have listened to jazz as well. My family comes from all back grounds so there has been everything from classical music, big band, 70's hippie rock, and indie.

Anyway. I look forward to reading what you have to say anout Anarchy and anything else. Live well and keep the rebellion alive.

7. Foggy

Foggy New Member New Member

Jan 15, 2011

Hi Mitja,
    Never assume anything.
    My appearance is that of a punk and has been for nearly thirty years, many people assume I listen to punk music. I do, very rarely, I actually think most of it is pretty boring! I listen to ALL forms of music, very much including Jazz and Prog Rock, because I like MUSIC. Music is an art form and does not have to have a political intention in order to validate it. You listen to what you like and don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise. It is good that you are discovering the politics of Anarcho-Punk, that is what is important, and keep up your academic interests as knowledge is the ultimate weapon that we can wield against the ignorance and disparity of this world.