Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Need Help Exposing Spanish Fascist

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by punkmar77, Aug 27, 2011.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    This POS fascist fuckhead is a professional troll that visits youtube sites having anything to do with anarchism and spews his racist right wing diarrhea as he hides behind his monitor....I am in contact with Madrid CNT members that are willing to carry out a campaign (non-violent) against this douchebag but we need a physical address and name. If any of you have these skills now would be a great time to help, helping expose these internet warriors and their myriad of supporters is crucial anti-fa work.

He calls himself "chema 100100" and here is his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/chema100100

A name and physical address are needed so that he can be exposed to his neighbors and community for the racist asshole that he is...

2. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

out of personal antifa-experience i strongly recommend that if somebody knows or learns something about the troll, the information about him shouldn't be given in public - it may badly backfire on the somebody outing the strolch! NO PASERAN!

3. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Agreed the info should be sent in a Private Message and not made public on the Forum however it will be made public in this persons neighborhood adhering strictly to a non-violent approach...PASAREMOS!

4. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Tons but here is the specific one he and I have been doing battle for over a week:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaih7UNURfE[/video]

5. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

How about tons of us Anti-fascists spam the fascists accounts and troll their vids.

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    No Ben, that's why I need his account hacked...Ungov says its nearly impossible but I don't think so...

7. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I'll ask some greyhats for an advice, I guess it's veeery difficult to find out the bummer, but he really deserves some educational measures...
    "education takes priority over punishment" - Francisco Ferrer \m/

8. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

one tip i got from a whitehat - google for "chema 100100" and one can find 2100 hits all over the nets and dating back to 1999.
    my spanish isn't that good - but maybe someone can find a breach at another site which isn't that hard to slip in and then:

9. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010