Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

need halp with show flyers

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by divotfreely, Dec 7, 2009.

1. divotfreely

divotfreely Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    i am hosting a show next month and all the proceeds are being donated to a local no-kill animal shelter. there are 2 crust bands playing so i am thinking of making a second flyer that looks more metal than punk with thoughts that metal heads will enjoy the crust and it will raise more money through attendance.
    does anyone agree/disagree? and
    can anyone help me with making it? i suck ass with computer applications and am ready to just cut and paste then xerox ; old school,aye!

help?

2. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

3. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    those are fucking awesome! all i have so far are the bands logo's cut & paste .
    it is a bmp file and if i can copy and paste it here for you to see-i dont know how. still it ain't much. i do have a picture of a sad looking dog with a caption- why must we die.

any help you can give would be grately appreciated. though i love crust/black metal I do not feel i could pull the type of flyer i want out of my ass. could trade you a copy of "we must dismantle all this" demo when i get ahold of them before the show.

4. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    yeah i am a computer whiz. how could i get their logo's posted? they are jpeg's

5. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

no worries, i PMed you here with some directions. i'll check back to this thread often until things are underway

BTW, thanks for being kind about my posted fliers...glad you liked my work.