Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Moster Squad,do you know them?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oi!, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Oi!

Oi! Active Member Forum Member

Mar 23, 2010

I was searching for new music/bands yesterday and I found a band named Monster Squad.I like very much their song "Fire the Faith".Do you know them?If you do,do you like them and what's your opinion on them?Are they Punk or Punk Metal?Help plx ^^

2. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

ya iv been lisening to them for a while. the best song from them in my opinion is "a nightmare to consume" i just lisened to it as i wrote this.. fuck its such a good song. i dont know what i would lable them as i guess somthing like punk/street punk/good? thats why i dont liek genrea lables. they limit the band to a sertain sound. when each band really has their own sounds and take on their music that lebles are very constricting...but i give them a thumbs up and think u should check em out.

if u got soulseek i got 3 alblums from them and my downloading is fast. add me for$aken

3. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

They some hardcore california punk

I've been listening to them as long as i've been into this punk

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Kick him in the nards! Wolfman doesn't have nards! .... WOLFMAN HAS NARDS!!!!