Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Morrissey

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Anom, Mar 27, 2010.

1. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

AMAZING lyrics. Morrissey is one of the greatest lyricists of this century, at the least.

Don't be a child. I've already wasted too much time dealing with this nopnsense. I've made my opinion on the matter perfectly clear for anyone who cares to know. Oh well, such is the price of noncomformism.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I nominate NGMN85 to be the first test sentient when we are invaded by the ultra-sentient extraterrestrials next year.......... :ecouteurs:

3. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

SPEAC = Stop Primate Experimentation At Cambridge. The current campaign grew from this, and concentrates on primate use at Oxford.

However, the ultimate goal is the end of all animal experimentation. For the others here, they could use your help. They been a bit useless since Mel got fitted up. 11 years, I think. On bright side, I heard few days ago there going to be retrial.

http://www.speakcampaigns.org/

4. NGNM85

Sep 8, 2009

Right. We should let sick people suffer and die, because expirimenting on lab rats would just be cruel.

5. NGNM85

Sep 8, 2009

6. New Face In Hell

New Face In Hell Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2010

Their early stuff was a bit punk-ish, songs like "So What", "Plastic Passion", and "Jumping Someone Else's Train" being good examples.