Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

montreal march against police brutality

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by rude-boy, Mar 13, 2010.

1. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

hey, monday is the protest in montreal. i was wondering if any you guys ever heard of it? and how its kind of turned into a joke in my mind. how we march and protest peacfully. then there are dumb asses breaking into peoples pizza places or other family owned buisnesses.i find doing shit like that defeats what the protest is about. we march against their brutality and abuse of power then people give them reasons to come in with their sheilds and batons to stop the crowed from taking over down town. once the fighting starts with the cops all hell alwase bteaks loose and it turns into a full scale riot. which is fun as fuck but still very illigal. i was arrested last year for just being there...ok i did throw a few snowballs but i could not resist...as much as i say its wroong to be fighting the cops in a battle for the streets...i still want to realllly bad...

but on the opposite note they started the day before the protest even started by going to the meeting spot for the march armed to the teeth with sheilds, batons steal plated gloves, been bag launchers and a kind of lead all scatter launchers )name escapes me) and they were itching for a fight right from the start. and i would not put it past them to use a very old tactic where the plant undercover cops to start shit and get people rowld up...

but we need t show that were pissed and shit is not working amnd that were not willing to just march in silence and we mean action!

so im still un determined what should happen on monday but i know i wont be destroying things but sometimes things gotta get fucked up...

what do you think? peacefull protest is way to go? or do things need to gut busted?

here a video of the end of the protest..i was prolly standing right next to the guy to haha..and you can see the snowballs i was throwing.
    i was arrested during the "storming of the balcony" they snuck up behind us so i could not escape from them.if you want to see the whole protest you gotta start on video 1 of 3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ItuRdva ... re=related

GO HABS GO

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    yep this protest is a joke, every year the fashion punks wear they cool leather jacket with studs because they know they will pass on TV, other pseudo anarchist morons smash independent commerce when there is a mcdonalds on the other side of the street, this is totally pathetic and giving a bad image of us.

3. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

I'd say a peaceful protest would be for the best. Should a store/car be smashed, the media would just spew shit about the protest calling the protesters 'terrorists' and chaos-happy teenagers which would lead people into actually believing them.

Besides, if an independent store owner gets his window scratched, he'll simply have a negative view towards anarchists and further strengthening his/her belief in the necessity of the police.

4. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

hmm ungovernable are u from montreal? or like quebec city? sherbrooke?

5. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

well im off to the protest...SHOTGUN I DONT GET ARRESTED AGAIN THIS YEAR!! good now im safe...later days boys

WHOS STREETS?!! OUR STREETs!!!!

POLICE PAR TOUT! JUSTICE NUL PEU!!!

OH AND SHOT GUN I DONT GET BEATEN NEATHER

PEACE

6. ivy kid

ivy kid Member New Member

Dec 1, 2009

I'd say peacefull protest is good, but if cops start shit, tear em up!

7. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

i have a cut out of the montreal new paper. its a picture of two cops arresting a girl. but there with them holding doww the girl is a person in civilin clothign with a red flees liek lumber jack jacket with a hat and a back pack on..when i firt saw ti i wondered how this guy got so close to two cops(one female) while they are arresting some one...when they are arresting a guyt ehre are alwase other cops standing around them not letting any one close they hit you as soon as you approach an arrest in progress...so my conclusioin...under cover set up to start problems by throwing shit and yelling and what not. i wish i had a scanner..and i tried to find the photo on the website but couldent...but thats it for sure

8. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

i have a cut out of the montreal new paper. its a picture of two cops arresting a girl. but there with them holding doww the girl is a person in civilin clothign with a red flees liek lumber jack jacket with a hat and a back pack on..when i firt saw ti i wondered how this guy got so close to two cops(one female) while they are arresting some one...when they are arresting a guyt ehre are alwase other cops standing around them not letting any one close they hit you as soon as you approach an arrest in progress...so my conclusioin...under cover set up to start problems by throwing shit and yelling and what not. i wish i had a scanner..and i tried to find the photo on the website but couldent...but thats it for sure

9. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    It is a known fact that quebec cops dress in civil and try to provocate vandalism so they can get a reason for the repression.

At the last G20 it was proven that undercover cops started vandalism and tryed to influence protesters so they can get arrested, there was a video of undercover GRC cops throwing rocks that was used against them in the court.... They are fucking assholes

http://www.latribuduverbe.com/archives/2007/08/agents_provocateurs_dans_les_m_1.html (in french)

Same thing happenned at the Montebello protests

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

"Three protesters in Montebello, Canada during the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America were caught acting as police provocateurs on August 20, 2007, by Dave Coles, president of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada. The entire incident was filmed and posted on YouTube before being picked up by mainstream media. The video [4] shows three masked men, one of whom was armed with a large rock, being confronted by peaceful protesters. After the men breached the police line, they were brought to the ground, handcuffed, and taken away. Photographs revealed that their boot-tread matched that of the arresting officers. Although they at first denied that the individuals in question were agents provocateurs, the Sûreté du Québec issued a news release on August 23 admitting that the three protesters were, in fact, police officers.[5][6]"

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  12. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

YES!!!!!! i knew it those fuckers!!1

here is a reveiw i guess ti would be called of the protest. but whats the most interesting and makes me happy but very angry at the same time is the video at the bottom. its a video of 4 or 5 undercover cops whos were recognised and called out by people. they then hit a few with paint bombs and started attcking them which is what they deserve. they then took out their batons and started takign a sometimes pinfull walk/run of shame back to the police line. they were startign shti throwing bottles. one was even wering a studded leather jacket

this is the link to the reveiw. theres a link to the video at the bottom
    http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca/story/3088#comment-3513

this is direct to the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8cdnlU50Zs

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Thanks for the article dude, i'll spread the word around

Posted it on QuebecUnderground.net (you should register if you didnt know this site already, it's like anarcho-punk.net but dedicated to quebec's punk and skin scene)

14. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

ya i ahve heard of it and i got it on myspace but im not the best in french so i will just stick to this. ya i showed my girl and a few other people. i get to procve to my dad that the news paper cut out i had wasent full of shti and i was right they were putting people. after watchign the video again you see at the end liek 10 cops running for the police line as people throw shit. 10 cops at least were fuckign shit up....thats huge bullshit. but it was a beutiful sight seeing them all scared walking along that fence it made my heart feel very warm indeed. and as they made that last dish for safty of their piggy line as people throw rocks and wood just topped it off. i am in an amazing mood right now!!! :lmao: :lmao: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :rock: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  16. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

i actuly dont use the donwloads here...its not the reson i even came here, even though i saw ti on soul seek in some ones music. i have donwlaoded 3 alblums maybe? it was a brother infirior alblum and i thin chumboawomba or however it is spelt. i was interested in learnign about anachism and what not from real people beacuse as much as i have tried to figure all the differnt politicle veiws are the best way is to hear ti from people. and not readin lonnnng boring texts about shit i dont have a good understandign of