Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Monsanto Bashing Demo

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by punkmar77, Feb 22, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    A complete and devestating demonstration was held yesterday at the San Diego Convention Center as the President of Monsanto was holding a lecture during a day long convention and gathering of world scientists. About 100 to 125 of us showed up with banners and signs and bullhorns. The crowd was a mix of Vegans, Hippy activists and Anarchists. I myself handed out over 1000 pamphlets on the dangers of eating genetically modified foods and yelled until my voice was nearly gone. After about three hours we decided to storm the convention hall and confront Monsanto face to face.We managed to make it into the exhibition hall and were then surrounded by Security, so instead of commiting assault we decided to retreat once again to the exterior of the building. Out of the thousands of pamphlets that we handed out I counted exactly 4 that were thrown to the ground which in my book is success! People that attended the convention as scientists were reporting to us that the Monsanto presidents lecture was cancelled due to "zero attendance" and that the booth they had set up in the exhibition hall was avoided by almost all in attendance except for a handfull of scientists that were sympathetic to our cause that openly harrassed the Monsanto Reps. No arrests, many educated citizens, and a devestating harrasment of the Monsanto executive and Reps. made for a kickass demo!

:ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

2. Carcass

Carcass Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 12, 2009

Well done. I hope the demo's at that fucker's home next time.

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Seriously.... I have to admit I didn't hear about monsanto until the "humane meat" glorification film "FOOD INC", but I'm still just as enraged about those bastards actions.

4. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

:thumbsup:
    Some hope for human kind restored!

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Good for you punkmar, i would have been there with you if i didnt live across the continent. Break a few of Monsanto's shit for me!!

:ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: