Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Might as well introduce myself.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by imperialism-is-terrorism, Aug 1, 2013.

1. imperialism-is-terrorism

imperialism-is-terrorism New Member New Member

Aug 1, 2013

Howdy folks. I'm not really that good at writing introductions, but I figured I'd give it an effort here.

Some background on me:

I'm pretty young (still in high school), I've been an anarchist for a couple of months now. If I had to identify with a specific "branch" of Anarchism, It would probably be Anarcho-Communism, although for inclusiveness I prefer to refer to myself as just an anarchist. I found this forum after looking for a place to talk with other comrades about everything from activism, to news, to general discussion.

Some of my hobbies include listening to music (I almost constantly have some type of music on in my room), gaming and reading. I listen to a broad range of music, but probably most of what I listen to can be defined as hip-hop, hardcore, electronic or jazz. I'm also straightedge, been that way for about two years. No one thing pushed me in that direction, I just never had a desire to personally smoke or drink, and found that there was a subculture for it, and I've been that way since. People sometimes get weirded out when they find that out, but it's just a personal choice for me. I'm building up a little "library" if you will of anarchist works that I can read for myself and offer to friends if they get curious. I've mostly just read blog posts and articles from anarchist news sources, but I've also been reading some of Kropotkin's work based on recommendations.

I'm not sure what else to say, but from what I've looked around on this forum, it seems like a cool place and hopefully I can use this as a place to hang out on the web and connect with other comrades.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN :ecouteurs:

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

4. nooneno

nooneno Member Forum Member

Jul 24, 2013

welcome.