Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Middle Eastern Revolutions!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Jan 26, 2011.

1. smelly k

smelly k New Member New Member

Jan 31, 2011

Re: Riots in Cairo

i wasn't talking about the actions folk perform, i'm talking about how they live. do you live what you spout? going by your profile picture i doubt it. especially looking at all the luxury behind you in your profile picture. to gain such luxury someone else must suffer. this is my point exactly. i expect you think i'm just trying to slag you off by using your picture. so you know, before he died my father designed and fitted kitchens, i worked with him for a while. so i can tell you come from money. so who are you to talk oppression when your life revolves around it. for you, or your parents more likely, to live such luxury others must suffer. how do you justify to friends of mine when they have to make the decision, do i give the kids a hot meal or heat the house, which is a choice they have to make regularly, that where you live has a kitchen that quite possibly cost more than they earn in a year. as i say i believe you need to live what you preach. the folk of egypt are saying just the same. they are saying to mubarak and his ilk, while you live in luxury, with your fitted kitchens, my children go hungry. what they are basically asking is if the luxury can be justified how come they can't afford to feed their kids, and even when they do the kids are still hungry. mate the kitchen behind you is literally bigger than my whole home.
    i chose where i live and am not complaining despite how that may have sounded. i live in a caravan. so yes your kitchen is probably bigger. don't you feel like a total hypocrite. you live in luxury while folk are literally starving to death. cos building your gadgets doesn't pay enough to live off. or providing the wood to build your kitchen doesn't pay enough to live off, if they're lucky enough to live that long.
    so do you live what you spout? i squat, both land and houses. every third time you flush the bog you use more water than i do over three days, for washing, cleaning, eating and drinking, for me and 3 dogs (all rescues). i'm actually carbon neutral.
    so my point was that until you practice what you preach. live what you spout, how are you able to comment without feeling the guilty hypocrite. and that nothing will change there before you change, as unfortunately it's true that they look to us for example.
    i know i've made alot of suppositions on your picture alone, but you have a colour matched, fitted microwave, what looks like a fridge that's bigger than you are. mate your kitchen even has an island, with enough room for someone to stand far enough away and get it all in. and there you are saying you stand on the side of the oppressed. when you speak i bet you do. but you live on the side of the oppressers in your lap of luxury. this is why i get annoyed with sites like this. it attracts the sort of hippies that believe we should all share, never have anything too share, drink all yer beer then go back to their fridges that are bigger than they are.
    maybe i should bail. but i read your posts and alot of it makes much sense and contains compassion. so i have to try to point out to you your hypocrisy in the hope you'll bail out of all that and actually practice what you preach.
    i try to, i'm probably not as successful as i like to think, but i'm having a go. and i'm certain no one goes without cos of the way i live.

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

What the fuck are you talking about ? First you were saying that pople protesting against palestine occupation only sit at embassies and does nothing, and now you are saying that it's kids breaking shit.

Anyway who the fuck cares about the media ? Each time there is an anarchist protest against WTO or against world bank, against G8/G20 or whatever... The medias ALWAYS turn it into a chaotic protest where people are there only to break shit up.... So following your fucking idiotic lazy ass logical, we shouldn't go to any protests because of what the medias will think about it.

Again you are being a fucking contradictory hypocrite.

A few days ago you were saying that protests for the liberation of palestine never achieved anything because it didn't end the war, and now you are saying that anarchist protests achieve something because it makes people in solidarity with our cause.

WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBFUCK ??? Palestinian protests also achieve something, many people become aware of whats going on in palestine after seeing a protest, it has the same impact. And if anarchists go to these protests, so people will not only be in solidarity with the struggle against palestine war but also in solidarity with anarchists

Oh ok so let's stop protesting against WTO, world bank, g8, g20, etc.... FUCKING IDIOT !!!

the medias will ALWAYS say bad things about protests like that.... But at least they're talking about it, and a lot of people will want to know the reasons why so many people are protesting.... If there is no protests, then people will just think everything is alright because there is no opposition, dumbass.

3. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Obviously you do not read the whole post before replying, so I will spare myself the effort and direct you to the end of the post.

A few days ago you were saying that protests for the liberation of palestine never achieved anything because it didn't end the war, and now you are saying that anarchist protests achieve something because it makes people in solidarity with our cause.

WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBFUCK ??? Palestinian protests also achieve something, many people become aware of whats going on in palestine after seeing a protest, it has the same impact. And if anarchists go to these protests, so people will not only be in solidarity with the struggle against palestine war but also in solidarity with anarchists[/quote]
    "A few days ago you were saying that protests for the liberation of palestine never achieved anything because it didn't end the war,"
    Yes, same goes for the Vietnam War, anti-war protests are useless bullshit that no one really gives a fuck about, especially the leaders.

"you are saying that anarchist protests achieve something because it makes people in solidarity with our cause."
    In that part I was talking about spray painting websites and giving out FLIERS, did I mention an Anarchist protest? No. Now if there was an Anarchist protest (not some bullshit anti-war "let's all get along" protest) then we can see some change there if somehow the media is silenced or spoke the truth OR an actual protest/riot that can lead up to something similar to Tunisia or Egypt's protests, but with an ideological core as opposed to having none OR something that will impose change on a small-scale such as protecting a forest, opposing evictions, etc.

"WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBFUCK ??? Palestinian protests also achieve something, many people become aware of whats going on in palestine after seeing a protest, it has the same impact."
    Not really, the media needs to be thanked for the attention Palestine is getting more so than protests. Protests do not generally work globally, they work locally.

"And if anarchists go to these protests, so people will not only be in solidarity with the struggle against palestine war but also in solidarity with anarchists"
    Nice conclusion there. :lmao: As if the man watching TV will know what the black flag stands for? Or what the red flag stands for? They'd either think the former is some terrorist flag with some cruel agenda and the latter with a shriek of "Commies!". If you want real change, you need to do some meaningful activism even if it is just spreading links and fliers. Protests if not done right can bring some seriously negative PR.

Oh so you realized it yourself. Since the media will ALWAYS say bad things about protests like that, and since almost every person on Earth watches TV, your protests goes down the drain. How can they know the "other" reasons unspoken of by the media when basically their only source of information is the MEDIA. :lmao:
    No, if there were no protests people would actually think of Anarchism as an actual ideological basis, not an excuse for angry Anarkids to break shit. Actually that is the reason, people I talk to when I refer to myself as an Anarchist say something like this "You mean those angry teenagers that break shit? I'll bust their heads if I catch any of them." and that really gets in the way of even the measly politically aware citizen from conversion or awareness. They'd hang on that part and don't even want to know "why" they do that, or "what" is Anarchism.
    So yes the media is important if you want to get attention.

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

thanks again, i made some mistakes while searching, german isn't my first language so one of the natives had to help me out too and we found some anarchist kurds in germany and swizzerland, individuals and loose groups still trying to get in touch with each other. most of them had to come to europe for political reasons, many have a communist past and broke with it because moscow was financing and steering their organisations which didn't really fought for the people (sounds familiar?) and i hope one or the other of them will join AP.net too - they are great comrades and have so much to say...

too bad that most of these are only in german:
    http://www.anarchismus.at/txt1/tuerkei3.htm
    http://syndikalismus.wordpress.com/2010 ... ch-teil-1/
    http://fda-ifa.org/

we managed a cease fire again and maybe more, much of the problem is the frustration to live as an unwanted fugitive in we-don't-give-a-shit-germany - we have to work on this and maybe we get another air freight towards Cairo this week.
    thanks again to everyone doing something for the people - whatever it is!

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

And guess what dumbass, no one give a shit neither about your anarchist protests, especially the leaders... and they dont give a fuck about your spray painting neither.

Anti-war protests raise public awarness, and this is exactly the objective. And yes, leaders care about protests, Obama adopted a politic against iraq war and that's why he got elected.

Protests against war where people spray paint websites and give out fliers does the same thing.

Oh yeah it would probably be better if nobody protested to show they disagree, let's just sit at home and be a lazy fuck retard like you !!
    And do you seriously think that the media would be silenced ??

How would we see some change just because some anarchists are out on the streets ?

Fucking idiot is being contradictory again. you kept saying that the riots in tunisia and egypt are dumb because they are righting each others, stealing and that it's chaos.

there is an ideological core in tunisia and egypt rebellion, idiot.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and then you talk shit about reforms....

oh and by the way, a regime change from dictatorship to democracy is what i could call "imposing change on a small-scale" and actually its fucking much more important than saving a fucking forest.

You are really retarded. Zionist lobbies are so powerful in the US that all medias support israel, and you're thanking the medias for the attention to palestine ? You are really a big dumbass.

Yes protests achieve something and yes people become aware of what they are fighting against after seeing a mobilization, you cant deny this fact.

How the fuck can you think that an anarchist protest makes people become anarchists but an anti-war protests doesnt makes anyone aware of the situation?

oh yeah right another good reason to sit at home and be a lazy fuck with you.... spray painting websites is what you call meaningful activism hahahahahahahaha do you seriously think that people even bother to go see these websites ? they dont care more than black flags and red flags, idiot.

oh ok so let's sit at home and do nothing, let's just stop fighting against WTO, world bank, g8, g20..... you are really retarded

bwahahahahhahaahahah if there is no protests then nobody will know what the fuck anarchism is and the medias will keep saying anarchy is a situation of chaos like what happenned in iraq after the government was destroyed.

how the fuck do you expect the medias to talk positively about anarchism if its not on the actuality ? and the only way to be on the actuality is to be out on the streets at a protest.

damn man you cant use your brain i have the feeling to be talking to a pre-teenager who never went to a protest, never read a book and dont know shit about anything. get yourself some intelligence.

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVIZED

6. Random Person From There

Aug 27, 2010

Right, so we all know about the Egyptian and Tunisian protests because we saw protests in our countries, not because we saw it on TV. Aw shit. I just love your pathetic attempts at forming an argument.

People do give a fucking about spray painting when read you idiot. Anti-war protests RAISE SHIT. He USED the public's need for "change" to get himself elected, you dumbass.

Oh yes, obviously, especially when they spray paint "Anarchy + Love = :)" or the Anarchist symbol or some slogan which means shit and means nothing, especially to the average person. If they do otherwise then good, I can accept that and it will change something. Oh and please, do not make these everywhere applicable actions as only a quality of protests, they come secondary.

No, don't sit at home you retarded fuck, go out and do some meaningful activism instead of WAVING FLAGS, crying out shit that no one gives a fuck about, and breaking everything that you can get your hands on, especially burning cars and jumping up and down on them.
    We would see some change when Anarchists are out on the streets spreading the word, not waving flags and destroying whatever.

You fucking idiotic monkey, an actual protest/riot that can be compared to the scale of Tunisia or Egypt's protests, a CIVIL UNREST THAT CAN BE FORMED ON ANARCHIST PRINCIPLES. Fucking dipshit.

Oh yes, oh yes, "down with the president", "Free the country", "We want a better government", oh yes. http://www.lrp-cofi.org/statements/tuni ... 28-11.html Fucking idiot.

REFORMS DEMANDED TO SILENCE A REVOLUTION IS SOMETHING ELSE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I am speaking of "change on a small-scale such as protecting a forest, opposing evictions, etc." not silencing a revolution for a set of REFORMS. Fucking idiot that cannot understand nor read.

That is not imposing change on a small-scale because it is on a LARGE-SCALE, IT'S A COUNTRY NOT A TOWN. Changing from dictatorship to democracy CHANGES SHIT except a few reforms here and there for you will still have a RULING CLASS, pro-ruling class laws, a STATE, and the same shit but instead of coming from one guy it is coming from several others. Idiot.

SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE US EQUAL PLANET EARTH? If your conspiracy that Zionists control the media in the US holds any water, then that changes nothing WHEN THEY ARE POINTING OUT THE CONFLICT. God the idiocy coming from you. Because an Anarchist protest when done correctly with an actual ANARCHIST goal even going to an extent of having an effective role in the formation of a General Strike and spreading the word without resorting to breaking shit and making themselves look like idiots on TV, then we can get us a few Anarchists. Anti-War protests are merely travelling circuses, they change nothing, do nothing, affect nothing. If they convert anyone, he'd do the same thing they love to do: nothing. Anti-War, yet you support a revolution? Idiot. Shall I call for Ghandi? :lmao:

Yes, that is meaningful activism, and yes people do check out the websites. Black flags and red flags MEAN SHIT TO THEM, while checking out a website that has some useful information may convert them if they feel that what is said actually portrays their views even if they do not realize it.

No, you fucking idiot, go do some activism that actually CAN change something. I am losing hope for the WTO, World Bank, g8, g20 protest, they're becoming places that are heaven to kids wanting to have fun by breaking shit while hiding behind an ideology. Those "Black Bloc" Anarkids are distancing the movement from serious politics and forming really bad relations with other Leftists.
    You fucking idiotic retarded that has no slight chance of recovering... "if there is no protests then nobody will know what the fuck anarchism is and the medias will keep saying anarchy is a situation of chaos like what happenned in iraq after the government was destroyed." WHAT THE FUCK!? So let me get this straight, if there were no protests, none of us would have been Anarchists and the media would go on about claiming that Anarchist is chaos. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH OMFG LOOOOOOOL Dude, you should apply for standup comedy. Seriously. The media still claims that Anarchy = Chaos thanks to our beloved Black Block Anarkids who always confirm their claims.

"how the fuck do you expect the medias to talk positively about anarchism if its not on the actuality? and the only way to be on the actuality is to be out on the streets at a protest.""
    What the fuck? I did not understand shit from that. Dude, apply for some English courses. Anyway, I will attempt to reply from what I can understand from that butchery of the English language.
    The media will NOT talk positively of Anarchism when they see kids in black torching anything that looks nice in flames, and that is everything. The media will also not speaking positvely of Anarchism when it is dominated by the rich class, propped by the ruling class, and basically lies in with mainstream politics (in the case of the US for instance: Republicans-Democrats).

Damn man you cant use your brain i have the feeling to be talking to a pre-teenager who never went to a protest, never read a book and dont know shit about anything. Get yourself some intelligence. Like seriously.

[/quote]
    Right, so we all know about the Egyptian and Tunisian protests because we saw protests in our countries, not because we saw it on TV. Aw shit. I just love your pathetic attempts at forming an argument.

Fun, fun, got any more? :lmao:

7. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

And i love how you fail at understanding everything i say, over and over again.

"The revolution will not be televized" is a popular latino-american slogan meaning that we can't rely on the medias for our revolution.

For the rest, are we saying that we need the TV to be aware of the revolutions in the world ? Wow now you are an anarchist supporting TV mass medias, nice !!!

i dont even have the TV, i read everything on the internet, and i'm still aware of whats going on in tunisia and egypt, dumbass

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ok right, so when people see hundreds of anti-war protesters on the streets they wont care about it.
    but when they see a childish spray paint on the wall, they will get a paper and a pen to write down the web address and once they are at home the first thing they will do is start to read anarchist propaganda !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you are hilarious, what planet do you live on ?

blah blah blah... spray paint is revolutionary, but hundreds of people on the streets is counter-revolutionary. you're a clown.

oh yeah right, obama supports the irak war, but he used people's need for change and made people believe he was actually against the war. what a joke.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wow yeah you're right, i'd convice anybody that anarchism is the solution with a spraypaint of "anarchy + love = :)", especially when everyone think anarchy is chaos :lmao: :lmao:

Waving flag is useless, but spray painting a circled A is revolutionnary.... yeah right :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

no one gives a fuck about war because they dont know whats going on, thats why we must raise public awarness, idiot. and even if no one gives a fuck about it's not a reason to do nothing. people doesnt give a fuck about your anarchist spraypaint neither.

and how the fuck are we supposed to spread out the word on the streets?
    people at protests arent ONLY waving flags, stop being so fucking ignorant dumb dipshit

THAT'S STILL AN IDEOLOGICAL CORE FUCKING RETARDED CLOWN

Same thing, idiot, demanding a reform to stop the protests to protect forest or support squats IS A REFORM THAT WILL SILENCE A REVOLT fucking retarded clown.

Oh ok, so changing from dictatorship to democracy is only a minor change. You should explain that to people living in korea or china.

We shouldnt help people living under dictatorship because they aren't anarchists like you said... Lets wait until they become anarchists.... But they wont because you dont want to help them and you dont want anarchists to be in solidarity with them... BUT HEY WAIT THEY CANT EVEN READ ANARCHIST LITTERATURE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS CENSORED UNDER THEIR DICTATORSHIP fucking FUCKING IDIOT.... At least democracy will open the door to anarchism

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO DUMB.... i'm talking about the US because they are supporting israel and israel couldnt exist without the US so thats why the struggle is important in the US

yes i'm anti-war and i support a revolution you are a fucking idiot, revolution is not a war fucking retard, god talking with you is so annoying you are definatly retarded. and stop talking about protests you dont support any form of protests youre just a lazy fuck.

Oh yeah right people will check out a website just becuase they saw a spray paint on a wall hahahahahaha but when they see a protests with hundreds of people on the streets they wont bother to find the reasons of the protest.... Seriously you should be an humorist

waving a flag is waving an ideology it has the same fucking impact, probably even more

your definition of activism that can actually change something = spray paint on wall like a kid :lmao: :lmao:

dude you are 18 fucking years old and you are ignorant about everything, stop talking about anarkids, especially when your definition of anarchism is spray painting on walls. Black blocs is far more productive than anything you will ever achieve in your life.

So yeah you're right, everyone should stay at home during the G8/G20 so the medias can say nobody is against the government projects. Lets just stop showing any form of opposition.... Oh wait, we should spray paint instead !!!

...and fuck the rest of what you posted, i already wasted enough time with your zionist bullshit

stop being so elitist and sectarian and just accept that not everyone is fighting the same way you do, stop giving lessons to everyone about their activism. Anarchism is supposed to be about synthesism and pluralism, accept that there are many different struggles and stop bitching about anti-war struggle.

8. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

oh and by the way, nice linguistic racism once again.

9. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12394941 - Egypt President Hosni Mubarak pushes 'transition plan'

Choice sentences:

The Egyptian government says it is moving towards a "clear map" for a peaceful transfer of power, setting up two committees to manage a transition.

Protesters in Cairo are continuing to call for Mr Mubarak to leave office immediately.

They are sceptical about any transition managed by the government.

The BBC's Yolande Knell reports that some of the protesters in Tahrir Square concede that plans to make constitutional changes - which the opposition has long called for - are a positive step, but others are sceptical about Mr Suleiman's intentions.

Meanwhile, leaked US diplomatic cables carried on the Wikileaks website have revealed that Mr Suleiman was named as Israel's preferred candidate for the job after discussions with American officials in 2008.

As Egypt's intelligence chief, he is said to have spoken daily to the Israeli government on issues surrounding the Hamas-run Gaza Strip via a secret "hotline".
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm still concerned about a transition of power that creates a faux-democracy, with certain groups being prevented from participation, allowing the US to put in an Israel-friendly government (or at least one that is not hostile).

10. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

I say we close this thread & you guys argue somewhere else.

@topic :
    At least I can explain my friends why is the police so bad.

Ok, now my opinon - we won't achive anything if he leaves office (don't get me wrong, they will have more freedom [although I don't know what did he do while ruling the country but ok, I'm not really interested]). Why ? Well, it took 20 years for Egypt to stand up against him, to see that he's just another dictator. The new one will come, probably more democratic but anyway left - right all the same. It will take another 20-30 years for them to realize that they want something more, and it will continue over and over for ages. I think we ( liberalists, anyone who can see the real problems) need to do something, need to tell people that they shouldn't hope for something good, becouse it won't come and we all know it. Of course it will be a big step to a revolution/democracy/whatever and I know we can't bring down government in one day, but..I think it's all going in wrong direction, and people are so miserable and angry that they will belive in everything that has been said. dfgakfs maybe I have wrong view on whole thing.

11. Random Person From There

Aug 27, 2010

You are aware of the events in Tunisia and Egypt because you are interested in global events and politics, other people such as the average joe would not be. He'll only watch what's on TV and get his information from there, same goes for the millions of people who are aware of the events.

Yes, people generally don't give a shit about the anti-war protests of yours and care more about their own matters rather than watching kids break shit and cry on the streets. They would on the other hand be interested with checking out a website that has been posted on a wall, something with the words ANARCHISM, which they think is chaos and they would be more than happy to check out to see what's it about. So yes, idiot, protests are generally less effective than spreading the word through other means.

:D I just love how you correct my claims of you being an idiot. Spray paint is spreading the message, but protests when joined with the Anarkids that love burning shit, it is counter-revolutionary since the protest and the Anarchist movement are both portrayed as angry teenagers that are breaking shit which both demeans and negatively affects the movement.

No you fucking moron, he saw the opportunity that everyone was against the war, that everyone wants a change and he proposed himself as "the change" to the public which got him elected with his statement of ending the war you idiot. Did I say that he supports the Iraq War? Fuck no, you're an idiot that cannot understand, read, and prefer to mangle and change the meaning of my sentences. Obama may or may not be against the Iraqi War, I won't debate that, but the issue still exists: he USED, took as an opportunity to use the public's need for "change" in order to get elected, which has worked.

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.
    If you keep taking sentences out of context like that, you're bound to embarrass yourself due to your idiocy. I was criticizing those who spray paint slogans that are useless such as "Anarchy + Love = :)" or the Anarchist symbol or some slogan which means SHIT and means nothing, especially to the average person. If you want to spray something useful then spray an Anarchist website with the information directly on the front page with a very easy to memorize link.

YOU FUCKING MORON CAN'T EVEN READ, THAT IS WHY I DEMAND THAT YOU SEEK ENGLISH COURSES. I was CRITICIZING those who spray a circled A you fucking idiot.

"My Anarchist spray paint" is basically an advert of an Anarchist site that will give them information and all that they need to know, as opposed to chanting vague slogans, being beat up by cops, and burning cars while jumping up an down on them.

You are supposed to spraed the word on the streets through leaflets, spray paint, and local activism on a small-scale that can make a difference as oppose to "waving flags", burning cars, stores, and people. Some protests include handing out booklets and fliers, but to what avail?

Oh my fucking god. You are the most fucking idiotic person I have ever spoke to. IDEOLOGICAL CORE AS IN AN IDEOLOGY BACKING THEIR ACTIONS, an alternative SYSTEM that they wish to see put in place, not the ousting of a president and BOOM, blankness after that.

OH, Oh, oh, oh, so because a forest was not cut down, a revolt will be silenced...? BWAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA OMFG LOOL. You are a fucking moron. Demanding that a forest not be cut is NOT pleading for a reform that will silence a revolt such as silencing a revolt such as that of Egypt and Tunisia on condition that X and Y are changed. Fucking idiot.

Shit, you fucking believe American propaganda about "Democracy, Freedom, Patriotism"? Wow, I should have expected that coming from you really, thinking that parliamentary republicanism or "democracy" is on the side of the peopel and that it will make changes that are meaningful to even mention. Changes tend to be a few handful of points that are agreed on at first, but soon rapidly devolve into battling politicians and parties.

Changing from a dictatorship to a democratic system changes nothing worthy of mention at the expense and cost it took to achieve it, even you as a supposed Anarchist should know. It would leave the same people under the same opprssive conditions and censors but relieving SOME of them. Censorship is found EVERYWHERE and in EVERY SYSTEM, unless you are a fucking idiot to think otherwise. Even democratic systems include censorship, take a look at the United States' history, or shit take a look at Australia. You are being a fucking moron, censorship are not restricted to dictatorships, they are found everywhere and at any time, even in an Anarchist society unless you want to give free speech to Nazis and Fascists. The only thing that a democratic system offers as change would be some reforms to silence the raging masses.

Anarchist literature can be found everywhere, even in extensively censored countries, it could be read on the internet through bypasses, smuggled into the country, or even written by a foreign Anarchist that had decided to live in that dictatorship to help the masses achieve Anarchy. All states are fucking cancer, don't support one over the other or you'd be nitpicking brain cancer and lung cancer.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO DUMB.... i'm talking about the US because they are supporting israel and israel couldnt exist without the US so thats why the struggle is important in the US

Oh I just love how you take quotes out of context and reply to them as if they are as you show them to be, nice strawmen. Now let us take the original text and conversation:

"WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBFUCK ??? Palestinian protests also achieve something, many people become aware of whats going on in palestine after seeing a protest, it has the same impact"

"Not really, the media needs to be thanked for the attention Palestine is getting more so than protests. Protests do not generally work globally, they work locally. "

"You are really retarded. Zionist lobbies are so powerful in the US that all medias support israel, and you're thanking the medias for the attention to palestine ? You are really a big dumbass."

See? Makes a world of difference. So you are saying that since you claim that the US is controlled by Zionists that all Palestinian-Israeli news coming from the US media is false Zionist propaganda that should not be believed, and then you claim that we should not thank the media for the attention give to Palestine.... OMFG, you are the dumbest idiot attempting to form an argument. Ever.

CNN and even Fox News (look, I chose the worst of the worst) even display the atrocities performed by the Israelis against the Palestinians, as well as always reporting ON THE EVENTS AND PROTESTS IN AND OUT OF PALESTINE as opposed to spreading LIES. Fucking idiot. Not only that, but we were talking about the media in general till you started talking about "Zionist media" in the US, where I claimed that since when does the US equal planet Earth. "If your conspiracy that Zionists control the media in the US holds any water, then that changes nothing WHEN THEY ARE POINTING OUT THE CONFLICT." Yes, the media has to be thanked for the public awareness of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict rather than your petty flame works you call "protests". Tell me now, if the media of the US was controlled by Zionists and is pro-Israeli then WHY THE FUCK DO THEY REPORT CRIMES MADE BY ISRAELIS AND REPORT THE ATROCITIES DONE BY THE ISRAELIS? Idiot, do you just love conspiracy theories? Might as well claim that the world is also controlled by Zionists. I also reiterate since you are a fucking moron:

"Because an Anarchist protest when done correctly with an actual ANARCHIST goal even going to an extent of having an effective role in the formation of a General Strike and spreading the word without resorting to breaking shit and making themselves look like idiots on TV, then we can get us a few Anarchists. "

"Anti-War protests are merely travelling circuses, they change nothing, do nothing, affect nothing. If they convert anyone, he'd do the same thing they love to do: nothing. Anti-War, yet you support a revolution? Idiot. Shall I call for Ghandi? :lmao: "

Oh, we got us a Pacifist over here. So tell me, how will your revolution take place? Will you go ahead with civil disobedience and ask the leaders nicely to give back everything they've taken from us and they'll just gladly oblige? OMFG HAHAHA. No wonder why you are an idiot. An Anarchist revolution if not made through war will turn into something else given the amount of reactionaries, Nazis, Fascists, and all others that oppose Anarchism and would not live willingly in such a society nor will they accept that their country be turned into one. The only way to achieve a successful social revolution would be through a bloody revolution, after you end the conflict with the opposition and reactionaries, after they are either exiled or killed. To have it in another way would spell doom. Pacifism, and to think people still believe in that.

Yes, exactly, because they found it sprayed on a wall. People are curious, Lizardmen anyone? :lmao:

"but when they see a protests with hundreds of people on the streets they wont bother to find the reasons of the protest...."
    Again, again, and again, till you can fucking understand it: PROTESTS ARE LOCAL, NOT GLOBAL and they are few in number. They would be basically unheard of if it weren't for the media and you deny that, which is why you are a fucking idiot. Furthermore, let us presume that people will actually look up some vague protest using Google for argument's sake. After searching on Google for endless hours about some local protest taking place, they will come to some website stating something along the lines of "Anti-War Protest in X, hundreds march for solidarity with the Palestinians", convinced you? No. How did you know about the protests? THE MEDIA. Did it give you enough information about the conflict? No. Will you search for more information? Probably yes, probably not. And that's simply talking about a person who has witnessed that protest across the street and not thousand miles away.

Waving a colored FLAG WOULD MEAN NOTHING TO A PERSON WHO IS NOT INTO ANARCHISM/COMMUNISM. The colored flag would SIGNIFY ANYTHING, since he would not know that the black flag stands for Anarchism, it could mean dissent, anger, a funeral, ANYTHING, and he would not know that the red flag stands for an ideology known as "Communism" for he would directly cry out "COMMIES" and/or think it is some random flag colored red.

Yes, exactly, spray paint of Anarchist websites that lead to information on walls, best form of activism.

Or wait, shit, let's burn some cops or cars? YEAH, FUCKING ANARCHY DUDE!

dude you are 18 fucking years old and you are ignorant about everything, stop talking about Anarkids, especially when your definition of anarchism is spray painting on walls. Black blocs is far more productive than anything you will ever achieve in your life.[/quote]
    Yeah, burning cars and stores makes good room for roasting marshmallow... BWAHAHAHHA, right, the Black Bloc is far more production than anything else, especially when it portrays Anarchism as chaos, hinders the movement, makes us look like fucking idiots that want to destroy shit, and show lack of ideological basis. Yes, the Black Bloc is what I call counter-revolutionary, they hinder the movement rather than do anything productive, they give an excuse for cops to bash protesters, they lead to deaths among the Anarchist ranks and lead to jailing of Anarchists, not only that but their "activism" of burning shit IS COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AND LEADS TO THE DEATH OF INNOCENT WORKERS.

If you number 10 or so, then yes, spray paint and spread the word rather than burn shit for barbecue.

Expected that much coming from you, "let's all get along" is it? Yes, I'll just live with Pacifists, Capitalists and Nationalist Anarchists. Coexistence, synthesism and pluralism are fun. :D

12. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

You are the most fucking retarded dumbass on this forum, you understand absolutly nothing, you are a desperate cause, and i wasted enough time with you.

13. Caps

Nov 3, 2010

My pessimism is gradually beginning to ebb...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011 ... liam-hague - UK Foreign Minister with some very soft criticism on Israel. However, it might show that a change in attitudes might be needed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... revolution - "Egypt's popular revolution will change the world" - maybe it will...

14. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

RIOTS IN TEHRAN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f1IZthj-pc[/video]

16. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

LOTS of protests everywhere in the arab world today and yesterday, again

Protests and riots in Iran, Libya, Bahrain, Yemen, Algeria, Syria.... Lots of repression and a few deaths.

What will be the next dictatorship to fall ? And when is our turn ?

Many anarchists organisations have affirmed again their support and solidarity with these revolts, including the Anarchist Federation, the CNT, CNT-AIT, etc...

SOLIDARITY !

17. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

There were protests in Madison, Wisconsin yesterday, with over 10,000 people gathering at the state capitol because of proposed budget cuts to do away with Unions for Teachers and other workers Unions...

[​IMG]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110217/ap_ ... get_unions

18. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

I think there is no our turn, becouse every single country, that has riots at the moment, has a dictator as a president. I don't say that we live in democracy, but it's harder for people to understand that we have nearly the same problems as they do. Although we are all in deep shit, I think there's a little chance that we will see some riots around Europe / USA ( more likely in Asia, in my opinion)

Anyway, have you heard that the military went out in Palestina on 14th ( St. Valentines Day ) and didn't approve selling stuff that are connected to love/St.Valentine/etc. I lol'd at that. They said that people who celebrate st. valentines day don't have any moral. What a joke.

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

A friend of mine is currently in Palestine since a couple of months. Today there are group of people in the streets calling for big protests tomorrow in a city near Ramalah, thousands of people should be there.

There isn't any news coverage of this on the internet, so here you go, it's an APN exclusivity hahah

I was wondering if and when the revolution would reach Palestine... i'm hurried to see what will happen, i just hope the israeli army wont open fire on protesters.

20. Caps

Nov 3, 2010

Greece? And to a lesser extent, the UK... I take your point, though, it's not quite the same (it's not revolutionary). I think we'll see lots of activity in Europe over the coming years and, yeah, certainly Asia. Though how much real change will come from it, I'm not so sure.

Truly heartening to see! I think Iran is a bit too strong and, apparently, Ghaddafi came out in support of the protestors (cheeky fucker...) but these outbursts are likely to really bring something different to some of these countries and ripple onto other countries. Like I said, heartening.