Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

message from syrian anarchist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rebellious twit, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

taken from solfred.org.uk

2. Old Matey

Old Matey Member New Member

Sep 13, 2013

Sending love and peace from Australia man, love what you're doing, so angry about what the Syrian regime is doing, gassing its own people! murder, torture. Only thing in the news i actually care about at the moment. Whats you're opinion do you want America to blow the fuck out of them? or leave it? Id like to say run free to Australia but we now have (since last weekend) some fuckhead conservative prime minister who wants to 'stop the boats'... no help for those in need.
    Good luck

3. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

This reminds me of the Libyan "revolutionaries" who went to Egypt to seek support from Egyptian revolutionaries.

I chatted with some of them on Twitter. They said they needed help from NATO to get rid of Gaddafi. When I asked how they planned to get rid of NATO, they told me not to worry, to just help them get rid of Gaddafi and then they could get rid of NATO themselves. Since NATO was much stronger than Gaddafi, I knew they were CIA warmongers. Sure enough, NATO bombed Libya, Gaddafi died, and Libya, previously the wealthiest country in Africa with the highest standard of living, is now rubble and sectarian strife like Iraq.

Even if he's Shaitan incarnated, nothing good can come of ousting Assad. The "rebels" have admitted to using the sarin gas.

Eliminating Syria is just the next step in Israel and the US plan to destroy Iran. Both Russia and China see clearly what the US and Israel are planning, because after Iran the next conquests are Russia and China.

Maybe the "Protocols" were a forgery, but Israel's plan to dominate the world and kill everyone who isn't Jewish is observable fact. The ethnic cleansing of Black asylum seekers in Israel foretells what Israel plans to do to anyone who isn't Jewish in any lang they control. As for the US, the plan for world domination couldn't be more obvious, with US military bases all over the globe and encircling Russia and China.

The plan for world conquest was public many years ago, and Iraq , Libya, and Syria were stepping stones to attack Iran. Iraq and Libya have been demolished and Syria is only a few day's bombing from becoming nothing more than rubble.

Assad is not the problem. Using Assad as an excuse to allow the US and Israel to destroy Syria is a problem. A problem for Iran, China, and Russia.

There was no significant peaceful protest in Iraq, Libya, or Syria, just CIA instigators sent in to cause problems that would justify foreign intervention. Now there are thousands of foreigners fighting in Syria, all supplied with arms, including chemical weapons, from the US, UK, Saudi Arabia, etc. Same old, same old.

4. nz61287n

nz61287n Member Forum Member

Feb 14, 2012

Let's hope that there are other options available (although in the US that's pretty much how most people are framing). What those other options are and how potentially effective they could be, is difficult to say. I think a central question is if there are any political strategies which would allow the protest movement to regain the initiative as the primary impetus for the Syrian revolution (in the meantime looking at ways to support and assist Syrian refuges and internally displaced Syrians may be a good start).

Side-note:

mymarkx, I don't even know where to begin: CIA warmongers on twitter, Libya's political and economic conditions, aiding Syrian rebels in order to conquer Iran, China and Russia, an Israeli plot to kill all non-Jews, the CIA instigated the Arab Spring. It would take another thread to refute on all this absurd bullshit.

5. fubarista

Nov 13, 2011

The CIA aren't warmongers? They aren't on Twitter and other social media?

We bombed Libya because we hated them for their freedoms. Their economic freedoms, like free housing, free health care, free higher education, free pure drinking water, and freedom from banksters and debt.

The US plans to conquer Syria, Iran, and to encircle and control Russia and China are well documented. Obama has been openly supporting Al Queda in Syria, so that can't be denied by anyone.

There's no Israeli plot to kill all non-Jews, just an Old Testament (Bible or Torah) where God commands them to do so.

And yes, the CIA was fully involved in the so-called Arab Spring. Take a look at Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya, and tell me if you see springtime blossoms.

There's a lot of absurd bullshit going around, but it ain't mine.

6. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

Sorry mymarkx, but i kinda think that's bullshit, he is not openly supporting al qaeda but, CIA is openly financing the rebels of syria which is also some of the islamic fundementalists, i don't believe in all the conspircacy theories other than the imperialist america job america is doing, i believe that all the people did under the arab spring were real emotions but behind all this there is the US puttting puppets around the middle east to do as their bidding.

7. fubarista

Nov 13, 2011

Most of your so-called "rebels of Syria" are not only Islamic fundamentalists, they are openly allied with Al Qaeda and fly the Al Qaeda flag. And most of them are foreigners, not Syrians, and are armed and funded by foreign countries like the US, UK, Qatar, Saudia Arabia, and Turkey.

So you don't believe in "conspiracy theories" except for US imperialism? I'm glad you at least accept that one, as the CIA should rightfully be called Conspiracies In Action. It is the US Department of Conspiracies, where our government pays people to form and carry out conspiracies. Read the dictionary definiition of conspiracy and you'll find that it also defines the job of the CIA.

Sure, people in the so-called Arab Spring had real emotions, just as you do about Syria. But these emotions are often based on false flag jobs and therefore entirely misguided. You should do a google search for Operation Northwoods, where the US planned to pretend to hijack a civilian aircraft and kill the passengers, and then blame it on Cuba as an excuse to invade. That plan was signed off on by the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff and was only vetoed by President Kennedy, who paid with his life for interfering with that and other CIA conspiracies that would have initiated war with Russia.

As for your signature, people who are outsiders, dissidents, and misfits are not necessarily anarchists. Many fascist capitalist imperialists are loud, have different opinions, and are trouble makers, but they are not anarchists.

As for Obama openly supporting Al Qaeda in Syria (while sending US troops to fight Al Qaeda in other countries), he is not the first. Hillary Clinton admitted publicly that the US created Al Qaeda, and that was long before Obama was elected. Al Qaeda (The Database) was created by the US to fight the Russias in Afghanistan.

As John Foster Dulles said, "The US has no friends, only interests." No enemies either, just interests--business interests. Or, as General Smedley Butler explained, "War is a racket."

Obama and the United States are NOT supporting Bashar al-Assad in Syria, they are supporting the "rebel" opposition, people like you. No group supported by the biggest capitalist imperialist state in the world should be asking for donations on an anarchist forum.

I warned the well-meaning revolutionaries in Egypt, at least those who were on Twitter, not to support the opposition to Gaddafi, but very few listened. I told them that Egypt has a long border with Libya, and that Libya was anti-NATO, but if NATO conquered Libya, Egypt would have no protection from NATO itself. And sure enough, the NATO-supported military junta still rules Egypt and the people are even farther from democracy than before.

Libya was the only thing guarding Africa from the recolonization that Obama and AFRICOM are carrying out. We bombed Libya because we hated them for their freedoms--their economic freedoms, like free housing, free health care, free higher education, etc.,--freedoms no Egyption or US citizen can ever dream of. The US and Egypt never had such freedoms and now Libyans don't either.,

You're on the wrong side, and are indeed a dinosaur. Assad is trying to protect Syria from the same fate that befell Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya at the hands of capitalist imperialist supported "rebels." Sadaam Hussein is long gone, but the Iraqi people are much worse off than they were under Sadaam. Muammar Gaddafi is long gone, but the Libyan people are much worse off than they were under Gaddafi. If you pigs succeed in ousting Assad, Syrians will be much worse off also.

It is true that some people see Assad as a dictator. But he doesn't invade other countries without support from Congress or the UN the way Obama does. He doesn't reserve to himself the right to indefinitely detain, torture, and even assassinate his own people (or anyone else) without due process the way Obama does. Your sincere emotions, if they are indeed sincere and you aren't CIA, are misguided due to a failure to understand the situation. Sometimes it is easier to see things clearly from outside than from inside. An abused woman may hate the man who is abusing her and try to find a stronger abuser to protect herself from the weaker one, despite her friends warning her that she is just exchanging one abuser for a worse one. In her desperation to escape the first abuser, she cannot see and will not listen to anyone, so she accepts a worse abuser and ends up worse off than before. Her emotions may be sincere, but because of her sincere emotions, she can't see reality clearly.

There is indeed a lot of bullshit in this topic, but it isn't mine, it is yours.

8. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

now you are going off topic, the topic focusses on the war in syria and not on either my name or anything else because i critzized your argument you go onto a personal level trying to mock me, i see your debate techniques as shitty and you gain nothing from using these methods other than critque, USA did Create al qaeda and that is a fact, but you speak of the rebels of syria that all of them are either foreigners or islamists, for example: FSA(free syrian army) isn't an alqaeda group or allied with such things, there is a leftwing resistance in Syria and it is still growing, if you support a dictator which is openly supported by stalinists and other people with redfascist tendencies i suggest you may consider your point of view once more, those who see the rebellion as a threat coming from imperialism maybe right of some kind i do not call bullshit on this accuseation but there is a leftwing resistance in syria anarchists ignored by the mainstream media.

9. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

@mymarkx : I more or less agree with everything you've said but I have to ask you a question. Are you going to pick lesser of the two evils ? I doubt that anarchists throughout the history would agree with that. Choosing Assad over US imperialism or even rebel opposition is not an option. What is the alternative ? Class war, always. The thing is, does it really matter if we support Assad or US or rebels ? Or should I say dictatorship, imperialism or islamic bullshit ?

Look at the numbers. Something has to be done, and I'm not saying US intervention ( not at all, actually ). UN can help, they have no imperialist intentions like US does and the thing is that people are ASKING for help. I'm not talking about rebel opposition here, i'm talking about refugees, people that don't belong to either side. I'm also talking about workers who are fighting every day in Middle-east, not just Syria.

Everything you said is correct, but don't forget about millions who suffer because thousands make war. I'm not yet clear on where I stand with this issue ( be it Syria, Egypt, Libya or any other country in middle-east ) but i'm sure i don't support US or the current regime in specific country. I'm an anarchist not a diplomat. We fight power, we don't pick where and when. It is how it is, unrealistic.

10. fubarista

Nov 13, 2011

Badica, while I do support Assad over NATO, I am not going to fight in Syria or asking for donations for people trying to overthrow Assad in Syria. I am not trying to manipulate people's emotions in order to raise money for war crimes or to support war criminals. StegoSaurus is.

As for the UN, Gaddafi's 2009 speech to the UN said it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKMyY2V0J0Y

The US has a veto at the UN, so the UN cannot effectively oppose US policies. Gaddafi had unrealistic expectations of Obama, as did many US voters, but he did understand why the UN is useless and undemocratic.

11. predic

predic Member Forum Member

Feb 11, 2010

I am agreed that UN is shit, all members should be equal to say it is not shit. Representatives of higher class of societies, they don't represent people. so, fuck UN.

12. IronBENGA

IronBENGA Active Member Forum Member

Jan 13, 2014

Yeah but keep in mind that, as firm as an opposition to the US imperialism, Gaddaffi and Assad aren't exactly the best leaders in the world. Both openly engaged in human rights violations and manipulated the social and sectarian tensions on their countries in order to retain power and influence. Stability in Syria - once granted by the regime - is now completely gone and the country is completely sunk in a civil war never seen before. You have Al Qaeda jihadists, FSA rebels, salafist militias more or less tied to Assad and kurdish guerillas all with their own agendas, their own methods, their own reasons and they all want a slice of the cake.. And, on top of that, USA, Israel, Iran and Russia want a stake on this war due to the strategic position of the country.

Cant you see? there isnt matters of "good" and "bad" on Syria anymore. The only thing left there is pure chaos. Either we leave the syrian people to sort their own mess and leave another million people die in the process, or someone do something to set a direction.

My opinion is: the US has a strong veto on UN but the organization has enough autonomy to decide without them. I rather see an UN peacekeeper intervention (composed by several countries) than another Afghanistan/Iraq perp'd by the USA. Its a matter to chose the lesser of two evils.