Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Meat?

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ChaosUK, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Mike Nobody

Mike Nobody Active Member Forum Member

Apr 28, 2011
     United States
  2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

whotwhotwhot - I'm a punk of health and taste - not the waste disposal for history's most annoying faux pas.

@mike nobody - nice pic, pic-google for archimboldo - thats the final stage! :o :o :o

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

I realise I'm about a week late on this one but:
    Seriously, WTF? :ecouteurs:
    how can you masquerade as an anarchist and write shit like this?
    Obviously, the third world needs Maoism version 2.0, bring on the next Great Leap Forward!

Just go on eating yr imported fruit and vege whilst you sit back comfortably and watch those who produce it starve cos they, like, had too many babies, and if we're not careful those brown people will bring it here! Its ecology! You fucking deadshit.

4. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

or as a "primitivist" alternative: Pol Pot & the killing fields anybody?

5. Burn1ng

Burn1ng Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 24, 2011

What... The... FUCK!! :@

How is FOOD related in any way with OVERPOPULATION??????

Just because people want to eat it doesn't mean they will reproduce, I like eating, does that mean that I want to have 10 babies right now?

Overpopulation can only be solved with EDUCATION, food has nothing to do with it, in fact, most of the people you claim to reproduce massively will do so even if starving to death you know why? Because they're fucking horny that's why!!!

Seriously Antihuman your post has to be one of the most fucking stupid things I've read around here.

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

don't underestimate the lack of social security in the societies regarded as "overpopulated" - education alone won't help you if you're getting old and need the support of your children, who already might have their own family. the whole problem isn't just one aspect - education is very important - but there's economics and politics, traditions and and and...
    i'm still trying to get behind those weird arithmetics: more food = more babies - guess it's for telepathic gorillas only and i'm just too stupid to see...

7. Burn1ng

Burn1ng Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 24, 2011

LOL!!! :lmao:

And of course I'm not understimating other important factors as economics, social security, politics and traditions, however to what I was aiming at (should've been more specific, sorry!) was that when all of these things fail then education might be the one chance those overpopulated countries have of realizing this issue (and because teaching people about this shouldn't be that expensive if people volunteer to it).

With education comes the common sense that perhaps traditions are fucking up their lives, that maybe they need to change their politics, that it'd be wise to invest some money in birth control and social security. So in short, when there's lack of options to prevent overpopulation, in my opinion, education is a good place to start.

8. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Promote oral sex, it kinda solves hunger AND overpopulation.

9. Septimiuss

Septimiuss Active Member Forum Member

Apr 27, 2011

...it's vegan ;)

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

fellatio may be... (lots of animal protein, you cannibals), but i don't really wanna know your theories about Cunnilingus...

[​IMG]