Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Mannequin Beach - Don't Laugh You're Next - 1988? (north america)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Geck0))), Mar 19, 2013.

1. Geck0)))

Geck0)))Active Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

This first one is a tape from one of the guys who got me into punk's archives. I've never seen a copy on a trader site, ebay, and some older sites had some short reviews. When he flipped his shit, found god, and put all his music, gear, and movies in the trash a friend dumpstered as much as possible and I had the tape digitized by a friend at his studio. The track names aren't right, but all of the songs are there. It came out on Mordam in 1988? but I altered that when digitizing the inserts with plans of re-releasing it on tape.

A decade after my first listen this thing still rips, the guitar is a wash of surf/chorus/shred runs, thought provoking lyrical content (even if a few track topics are a little dated now), clunky bass, and frolicking drums. Pretty sure this is their only album, complete track list and lyric sheet included in the .zip file.

enjoy via

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Mannequin Beach

Really Red

Ultraman

Tales of Terror

Total Abuse

Econochrist