Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

M.S.I. - More Stupid Initials - 1986 (Canada)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Mike Generic, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Mike Generic

Mike Generic Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 29, 2010
     Canada
    [​IMG]

www.mediafire.com/?0bhf2039zgwup20

1. The Generic Straight Edge Song
    2. Satan Hellfuck
    3. Shopping Mall Massacre
    4. The Wizard Of Oz
    5. Back In Control
    6. Midway
    7. Choice
    8. Deep Inside

Straight edge hardcore punk band from Toronto, Canada. I can't find much info on this band, but they have nothing to do with the bio below :p

RECORD INFORMATION

More Stupid Initials
    Release Date : 1987

Comes with a double-sided foldout insert. Recorded at X-IT Studios, Toronto, 12/18/1986.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

M.S.I. Biography

Hardcore band from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Band members: Johnny Rankin, Derek Emerson, Timothy Alchin, Paul Morris (13), Glenn Salter (2)
    ---

M.S.I. (Mutilated Spastic Iguanas) are a death metal band from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, active since 1997. The band has released four full-length albums, the most recent being 2005's "Dream the Serenade". The band is notable for featuring former Psycroptic vocalist Matthew "Chalky" Chalk, who has played drums with M.S.I. since 2000.

They are of course not to be confused with the American industrial/punk band Mindless Self Indulgence, who are sometimes abbreviated M.S.I for convenience. For scrobbling purposes, their tracks should always be tagged Mindless Self Indulgence, so if you have reached this page from scrobbling this band, please fix your tags.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Bring Your Own Bands Records

2. EXD

EXD New Member New Member

Apr 22, 2011

The name stood for More Stupid Initials. This was their first ep. THey did release a second and have a bunch of material that has yet to be released. The band featured John Rankin' on vocals, Derek Emerson and Glenn Salter on guitar, Paul Morris from Sons of Ishmael on bass, and Tim Alchin on drums. Glenn and Tim played in a band called Death of Gods before starting up MSI. I have a blog with all sorts of flyers and record release information up at http://equalizingxdistort.blogspot.com/search/label/MSI. They were a great band inspired as much by Youth of Today and 7 Seconds as they were the Ryhtm PIgs and Th'inbred.