Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Loosing my patience

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by 40oz Punk, Jun 4, 2012.

1. 40oz Punk

40oz Punk Member Forum Member

Jul 19, 2011

Are you guys ever going to rise or are you just gonna keep talking about this shit on the internet. Shit. I'm losing my patience. I've dedicated half my life to anarchism, but I keep dealing with conformist who are just looking to spend their weekends socializing with whatever group they find (us) because they ain't got anyone else to talk to. When the moment for action comes, they're too fucking scared of authority. I'm going to abandoned the cause pretty fucking soon if I see no change being done, not because I no longer believe that it could truly work, but because I feel I'm the only one who wants to live in complete freedom. I love all of yall Punks, but I also fucking hate yall.

2. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Well that's just rude.

3. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

Pics or it didn't happen.....

4. CrustAndSkin

CrustAndSkin Member Forum Member

May 30, 2012

Ok genius revolutionary,what do you propose? You think you are so cool with that militant anarchy attitude,but it seems to me that you are full of shit. You know,not everyone in this world is an anarchist and it doesn't mean they are less of a man. You live in USA,you have enough to eat,you have a place to sleep,you are under aged so you are not in jail and you are not in any kind of totalitarian regime,so I don't know what is opressing you so much. USA sucks as well as pretty much every other system in the world and change would be good,but you just dropped in here and started talking bullshit without any explanation.

I'm always a little bit angry when I see someone like this who is just talking rubbish.Explain yourself,tells us your plans about better world and freedom or better yet just think and think and think and then realize that you are not the only person in the world and that not everyone shares your point of view and that not everyone is going to back you up.

People are different. Why do you think that cops who try to calm(beat) you when you are causing a riot will stand by your side? Exactly,you don't think so. Big majority of the cops in the world would do the same thing(beat you) and the reason why they do that is because it's their job,thats what keeps them and their families alive.On the other hand,what do you have to offer to them so they can stop working for the government?

Sadly the only way to change something is through war,like all the dictators from the past and present. Wait for the third world war and when the people are desperate,become their saviour and bring up your regime,but guess what-it will not be anarchy.

Anarchists should not be violent,we should try to influence people to change their ways and become more like us,then the riots and protests would not be necessary. Lets not fight,lets unite because thats the only way.

We are still minority and if the minority tries to coup the government we will become like Mussolini and his march on Rome. We have to get majority of people on our side,then we can do something but that is unfortunatly very very hard. I could write much more about this but I don't really feel like it because I'll eventualy lose myself and start talking shit,other than that,people have different views and opinions on anarchy so I'm maybe wrong in someones eyes and I don't like pushing my shit down the other people's throat.

And if you think you can overthrow american government with all it's tanks and aircrafts and shit,then you are VERY STUPID.

5. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

I think you just blew a circuit in my brain.

6. nclpw

May 25, 2012

Well that raises a whole new set of questions, it depends how you picture an ideal/utopian anarchist society.
    I doubt worldwide anarchy is even possible, seeing that no human is alike. If the whole world goes nuts and we have to start all over again I`m pretty sure a lot of people will start picking leaders and rebuilding society as they knew it.
    If you really want anarchy you and your friends(if they really are willing to give up their safe lives) can try squatting.

7. CrustAndSkin

May 30, 2012

Yes,thats my point.People are different.

8. nclpw

May 25, 2012

Yeah, pretty much. No system would last very long in a society made up of people that think differently.

The circuit thing wasn`t pointed at you btw, I just didn`t see you had replied.

9. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

[​IMG]

10. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

go zorro !

11. Danarchy

Danarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 16, 2012
     Canada

Half your life? I have dedicated my entire life, all of my earnings, time, blood and sweat for 30 years to create an autonomous zone that is self-supporting, sustainable and capable of expanding. Like your sentiments, I 'dropped out' of the usual wear black and protest crowd many years ago as I did not feel that the strategy was delivering positive results and those who were participating were rarely doing anything else. I took responsibility for my life rather than expecting others to change to suit my needs/ beliefs. Yes, I opted into land ownership, yes, I worked environmentally questionable jobs, and yes, I sacrificed many of my hardline positions to accomodate using the system to undermine the system. Maybe I am wrong but I am not about to turn my rifle on another human being for any revolutionary action to 'change the system' or 'fight back' or IMPOSE my beliefs on another.

I choose to talk on this site because I enjoy the conversation and like the free music ( :thumbsup: thank you :thumbsup: ), sometimes I like being told that I am dead wrong or full of shit, othertimes I like being provided with fresh perspectives. Inturn, I question the strategy and positions of others so that we may learn together. For instance, what do you mean by living in complete freedom? Does that mean you are going to join a community like mine and produce your means of existance (food, clothes, etc) or do you the 'freedom' to come here and take it from me by force? (remember I have a rifle) Or do you expect that in a 'free society' I, or any other farmer, would willingly give up the products of our labour to those able bodied individuals that just want to sit on thier ass and be given everything. Kind of like what Stalin/ Lenin did to the peasants in Russia. \m/

And yes people are very different, culturally, but when it comes down to it our basic needs are the same. Meet those needs and you offer an alternative, fail to meet those needs and you remain irrelevant. I would propse that the basis of an anarchist system would need to be small groups therefore the different thoughts and ideas would only reflect those groups. Together the groups would cooperate to become communities, the communities would participate to exchange ideas, products as communities do and likely federate further into larger and larger units. The structures employed would be communal, syndicist, communist, etc. whichever suited the needs of the group, community, industry involved. The problem with hyphenated Anarchism is that it preconceives a structure that everyone might agree with (I doubt that could happen) whereas non-hyphenated Anarchism allows groups, communities, federations etc to impliment the structure they choose guided by the philosophical principles of Anarchism. Whether you call yourself Anarchist or not, if you attempt to impose any system on me or my group that we do not agree with, you would face similar resistance as we express towards the dominant political forces.

Here at the Cooperative I say, communal in the home, syndicalist in the fields, whatever beyond the gate but anarchist in our hearts and minds.

12. anessen

anessen Active Member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

Shit isn't going to undergo a radical, popular change until capitalism fucks itself.

In the mean time, get some land away from it all, or keep the ideas ticking over as you protest within out capitalist system. That's all you can really do.

13. 40oz Punk

Jul 19, 2011

Crust Or Skin. Before you understand the way my brain works you must learn about who I am. But just a short explanation; I come from the slums, that place where you overhear your parents talking about not having enough money to pay the fucking landlord. And eating rice and fucking beans every day. We’ve slowly moved up, but some of my people have stayed behind. That pisses me off. I can’t be happy till I see at least every human having something to eat. Through anarchy I wish to flip social classes if not completely destroy them. And fuck- that -shit any time you try to establish a new form of government (In this case no government at all) you will have those who oppose you. In this case those who have it made and the millions of cynical people. I hate the fact that I’m sitting on my desk, writing about this having to have an explanation, but in all honesty I can’t do it all on my own. I’ll just be labeled as a fucking terrorist. It’s just a matter of time before I die, but until then, till that fucking moment when I stop breathing I’m going to be fighting for what I believe in.
    As to what do I propose, shit tear down the fucking U.S. Government. (I cannot tell you how, because I’m afraid someone is monitoring this website) I’ve seen their atrocities. We know damn right they don’t give a damn about their people. And checks and balances just lets them get bigger together. How about the military which they’ve use at their dispense, creating lies to go to war. They lied to go to war in WWI. They did the same in Viet. They’ll do it again and i.. can’t do a damn thing to stop it. And I’m sorry if I fucking cause conflict on here, but it’s just frustrating that I have to live knowing shit like this. I don’t even know if Anarchy would even work to be honest, it just went from an idea to a believe, and I’m sure we’re all aware how believes can fuck somebody up, especially when they’re proven wrong. I apologize.

14. Cascadian

Cascadian Active Member Forum Member

Jan 10, 2012

Any kind of violent action/sabotage against the state will be seen as terrorism, regardless of how many people are involved. That isn't a very good excuse for not being able to practice what you preach. I hear where you're coming from, everyone gets frustrated at the lack of momentum. But if you're as much the rough and tough serious anarchist that you think you are, you should do things yourself instead of waiting for other people to do it for you, because that isn't going to happen. If you're afraid of getting caught, then direct action is not the path for you. Getting frustrated and throwing your arms up in the air in helplessness makes you at much fault for the state of everything as anyone else. There are many, much much more productive ways of creating the change you want to see in the world than being destructive, none of them look or sound as cool unfortunately so they might not hold your interest.

15. CrustAndSkin

May 30, 2012

I understand you,but I already said it-how are you going to help the people? How are you going to feed them and make them live good? It's not all that easy,and about overthrowing the govenrment,that would be very hard,actually impossible because-you sad it-they would label you as a terrorist. And even if there are 1000 of us with you,the government still has army and tanks and shit.

Fuck usa I'm really lucky I don't live there,everything is fucked up.

16. CrustAndSkin

May 30, 2012

By the way,I'm very destructive but just for the sake of it. I know it's not gonna change anything.

17. 40oz Punk

Jul 19, 2011

Destruction is sure to bring change, as long as one knows how to melt the steel and molded to form a better infrastructure. And believe me when I tell you is not impossible. I honestly believe the U.S. constitution was made with good intentions. unfortunately they lied to me, telling me it was built on equality, when I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere in this corrupt fucking place.

As to cascadian I'm very open minded to any alternatives as long as they make sense and they don't require me to just sit down, with my arms cross, just letting millions starve and other more suffering from the greediness of this place.

18. nclpw

May 25, 2012

Europe isn`t any better than usa.
    Well I get the frustration and its good that you care but there isn`t much you can do for the starving children, if you want to make a difference you have to start locally.

19. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

Yes, 40oz Punk, you are correct that "...believes [sic] can fuck somebody up, especially when they’re proven wrong."

You say you believe that "...the U.S. constitution was made with good intentions."

It was not. It was a counterrevolutionary document written in secret, signed by 39 plutocrats, designed to undo the revolution, establish a plutocracy, remove power from the people, and vest power in the rich.

In addition to my brief discussion of it here:

http://fubarandgrill.org/node/1085

I suggest reading:

No Treason: The Constitution Of No Authority by Lysander Spooner

Slavery's Constitution: From Revolution to Ratification by David Waldstreicher

The only place the Constitution expressed good intentions was in the Preamble. But the Constitution proper gave sole power to interpret the Constitution to the Supreme Court which ruled that since the Preamble to the Constitution is just a preamble to the Constitution and not part of the Constitution proper, it has no Constitutional authority and therefore they cannot determine the intent of the Framers from the Constitution. I think the true intent, despite what the Preamble said, was made clear when the Framers did not follow through with their stated intent within the Constitution proper. Even the first words of the Preamble to the Constitution were a deliberate lie: "We the People." Thirty-nine rich white guys, mostly slaveholders, were not "the people" and they damned well knew it. Starting out with a deliberate lie is not an indication of good intentions.

20. 40oz Punk

Jul 19, 2011

I was aware of the hypocrisy carried during the process and have read about this several times before, but understand this. (And don't get me wrong I hate the U.S. government, just as much as the next guy who's seen through the lies.) the men themselves were rebelling against their own government and putting their heads on the guillotine, if they were caught they were surely going to die. The declaration was a great place to start (compare to the shit that was gong on back then), even if they're actions did show other wise; they lied, and controlled the people, set up government so the rich would always have control... But they also OPEN THE MIND of the minority. Slaves didn't realize there was anything wrong with slaving people because the had grown accustomed to it, then they read shit like the declaration and were like, "wait a minute." And I'm thankful for shit like that, and I know it seems like I'm saying. "Well the gave me shit for dinner, but at least it was seasoned." And this is exactly why I think there should be change. Flip social classes around, bring the power to the people.