Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Looks like there may be a revival of a Trans direct action group after 10 years.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by QueerPunk, Mar 14, 2011.

1. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

2. LiveVeganStayVegan

LiveVeganStayVegan Active Member Forum Member

Mar 22, 2011

Cool...I am excited too see what happens with them. They sound like a great group.

I remember a friend of mine took a photo of me at an HRC protest and these two gay guys in their fancy suits are walking behind me in LOCKSTEP. It was kind of scary, though I looked fabulous (someone had too)! They are all drones for the corporate gay world. They have lost all sight of what got them to where they are. All the fierce ass trannies and queer youth... now groups like HRC and corporate gay pride just piss all over that.

I made a funny little chant for any radical queer march "corporate pride makes me sick, I just want some tranny dick" however it doesn't address all body parts and genders and lack of genders so keep that in mind but it is a little bit of fun.

3. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    Sadly, it looks like these sites have been taken down. I clicked on to the links provided, and it looks like the domain names might be for sale. This is usually due to lack of payment.

Definitely would love to hear more about people who identify as Trans-Gender or Trans-Fluid in the punk community.

We all know about Wayne/Jayne County, (At least I hope so) but there are others.
    The first that comes to mind is a band out of Chicago called Bev Rage and The Drinks. A bit on the poppy side via The Descendents, but still good, if you like that style of punk.