Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

LOL SoCal Nazi shot dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by butcher, May 3, 2011.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

wotwotwot? ADDITTIONALLY to the self-medication overdose necessary to be able to live with radicals like you and the waterbombers, and the fuhrers' own garbagemen... aaargh! :o

From paperclippings some relatives of mine have send me:
    There are four other kids handed over to the youth welfare office... so I guess the eldest isn't the only one in trouble.

2. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Yeah, I hope he gets the help and support he deserves. For him to have taken such a drastic measure, his childhood must have sucked massively (and look at who he was raised by; can't have been fun). So sad. Even if the little dude does get off and maybe gets the help he needs and to live somewhere nice and comfortable, some bonehead will probably track him down and try to exact vengeance. Ugh.

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    10 Year Old Executes His Neo-Nazi Dad While He's Asleep On The Couch!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9tZoeRW2o&feature=player_embedded#at=36[/video]

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Re: 10 Year Old Executes His Neo-Nazi Dad While He's Asleep On The Couch!

Already posted Ungov.... :/

5. dinscurge

dinscurge Active Member Forum Member

Jul 8, 2010

obviously there is some truth.. but also there is much exaggeration, as if say, 5% of the amerikan population had firearms, and they had one kid each being another 5% of the population being 30m total at 10% of the population, according to the wikipedia page that was linked less than 100k discharges intentionally or unintentially hurt or killed someone. you take 100,000/30,000,000 you get 0.0033333333333333333333333333333333%, that you could say its a problem for because they had a discharge that hurt or killed someone,i dont see how thats such a big problem? thats 1/300th of a single percent, not like russian roulette where its 1/6> death.. and rememering being around 8 with a bbgun i never shot my brother or myself, when using that or a regular smokeless powder firearm, because having shot one right thru popcans and stuff i sorta figured it would hurt, i never had the thought of testing it on my or my brothers face. aparantly according to above statistic i just pooped out, its not a problem for most people. as you can always have the keys on you being responsible, and the guns/ammunition in locked safe(s) i personally dont know anyone that owns/has owned firearms that has ever had a problem with it...

6. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

No matter how much we try to engage mathematical mysteries or the wonders offered by statistics, this one seems to be reality:
    and:
    resulting into:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violen ... ted_States
    And I hope you see that THIS is a problem...

7. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I am glad jeff hall is dead, but murder is really serious, and what will happen to that boys future, and guns oppress people, because the NRA uses brainwash to get the working class, and middle class to buy their guns, and kill people with them. The NRA is like a new Klu Klux Klan. They don't like black people, and they don't like gays, and immigrants.

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Skinheads and Punks are brainwashed to become Neo Nazis by the NRA to buy more guns. Boneheads are not real Nazis. They are idiots.

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    But nazis ARE idiots, so boneheads are nazis..

10. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

I think he meant to say "skinhead".

11. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Re: 10 Year Old Executes His Neo-Nazi Dad While He's Asleep On The Couch!

Phew! I'm glad I was sitting down!

12. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Me too!
    DOES THE STORY GET MORE INTERESTING IF I YELL IT AT YOU????????

13. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

No. ONLY IF YOU SHOUT. AND STOP. MID-SENTENCE TO. INCREASE THE DRAMA. BROOKE VANDENBERG REPORTING.

14. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl3GC6bxmWE[/video]

15. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6JFoJpBbA&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cZ3FAY0kQ[/video]

16. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Undergraduate misfit humour. The number one cause of irate calls to the ABC for over twenty years.

17. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

The Neo-Nazi Skinhead Movement was started by the mainstream media
    The mainstream media made the Neo-Nazi Skinheads look tough and kids wanted to shave their heads and become Neo-Nazis Skinheads
    Source: The Philosphy Of Punk: More Than Noise! By Craig O'Hara
    The Capitalist Mainstream Media is making kids kids into Neo-Nazis to support their Capitalist Politics.

Real Nazis were smart; how do you think they exterminated 3 million people, Nazis were evil, Nazis were super Capitalists, Adolph Hitler was a Capitalist, Fascism is Capitalism; Capitalism:Facism same thing; Neo Nazis are dumb Middle Class White people who are brainwashed into Facism the movement from their Television and the corporations to destroy Union Labors, and keep Capitalism/Fascism alive; not by a Holocaust but by supporting The Tea Party, and the Republican Party, and they use drugs, and alchool. Which is hypocrite, since Adolph Hitler was Straight Edge. Anyway Fuck both real Nazis and Neo-Nazi Thug Jock Douchebags.

18. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    :ecouteurs:

Where do you come up with this bullshit Ben? Hitler was addicted to shooting up Methamphetamine's from about 1934 until he blew his brains out according to his personal physician...

19. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

They were smart, like evil smart, like cia smart, like mass murderer smart, as for the straight edge statement; I got it wrong. I hate Nazis, I wish Adolph Hitler never existed. :ecouteurs:

20. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Smart has nothing to do with inhumanity and ruthlessness, if they were "smart" they wouldn't have been Nazi's in the first place... don't get that shit twisted up in your mind.