Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Letting y'all know I'm here now - possibly for good

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Ominous-Cryptid, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Ominous-Cryptid

Ominous-Cryptid Member New Member

Dec 22, 2021
    Washington, United States  
    Howdy,
    I'm Cryptid; a disabled 21 year old who discovered Anarchism last year during BLM protests. There was a popup anarchist library and I got hooked. I'm still doing my reading but damn does the current system need to go.

I'm a coding student who is going into software development. I hate the current tech industry but I need a job that will give me enough money and insurance to pay for medical bills, as well as be flexible when I have flare ups. I'm looking into offline networks, and other things that could be used to help folks against the system.

I really love the outdoors and getting out on hikes. I am joined by my dog Boo, a 2 year old standard poodle who helps me manage my PTSD. Being able to get out on a trail and just enjoy the scenery without people really helps put things in perspective. Life is a brilliant, amazing creation that just happens to have exploded on this tiny rock shooting through space. Every tree, every insect, every person is a miracle of creation; something to be recognized.
    Admittedly there are loads of dumb humans that make it hard to remember, and some people should only be greeted with a milkshake to the face.

I prefer more peaceful ways of direct action but I'm not new to violent direct action (and support it after other avenues have been tried and failed). In the future I hope to start my own pop up library to pass knowledge on. I found this site when I was looking for "how to find punk concerts near me" and this website popped up. So glad it did because man, is it good to find new sites.

Spike one of many likes this.

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Ominous-Cryptid
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Lucyidoto
  4. Spike one of many
  5. celadrel