Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Learning

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by ihaateusernames, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ihaateusernames

ihaateusernames Member Forum Member

Jan 6, 2012

Hello im new ive made few posts and i already like it Indiana sucks and i like the idea of anarchy and know little im honestly not the most intelligant but i would love for someone to enlighten me and teach me more about it. :D

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome! :beer:

3. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Cheers & welcome 2 APN... & don't dog yourself Comrade, you are better then that shit. We here @ APN are on the up & up, no self abasement here... You are one of us! :beer:

4. ihaateusernames

ihaateusernames Member Forum Member

Jan 6, 2012

I think ill like it here what I feel about it is I don't like the idea of authority as in saying look at polic brutality and such some asshole can be having a bad day and take it out on someone doing something and what can they really do I also have a problem with the idea of someone running a country who says their smarter than us at a idea of running so many people when me or you could run it better its usually how you were raised or who you think has the best opinions and tells you exactly what they will do I believe if we stay the way we are look at the earth we have water and food everything we need so fuck authority it is unneeded