Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Latterman - No Matter Where We Go...! - 2005 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Mike Generic, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mike Generic

Mike Generic Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 29, 2010
     Canada

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. My Bedroom Is Like For Artists, Part 2
    02. Doom! Doom! Doom!
    03. Yo, Get Into It
    04. This Project Is Stagnant
    05. Dear Boys...
    06. An Ode To Jon Contra, Part 2
    07. Fear And Loathing On Long Island
    08. Video Games And Fantasy Novels Are Fucking Awesome!
    09. Zombies Are Pissed
    10. We're Done For
    11. I Wish Branca Was Here
    12. My Bedroom Is For Like Artists

Latterman Biography

Latterman was a four-piece punk rock band from Long Island, NY, formed in 2000. They played a style of melodic punk rock with shouted dual-vocals by Phil Douglas and Mattie Jo Toni Canino, with songs often containing political and/or socially-conscious lyrics. The band has been compared to the likes of Against Me!, The Lawrence Arms, and Hot Water Music. Since their split in 2007, members have most recently been heard playing in Shorebirds, Bridge and Tunnel, Laura Stevenson and the Cans, Iron Chic, RVIVR and The Brass.

On October 18, 2007, music website Punknews.org reported that the band had officially broken up. Bassist Mattie Jo Toni Canino sent the following to Punknews.org:

"We were a band for 7 years and it was time to not be a band anymore. I was in New York less and less and there was some record label stress and things were just getting too weird with the shows we were getting asked to play, the things we were getting asked to do, and the way we felt the band was being perceived.

Personally, I don't give a shit about 'being positive' or whatever that meant when we were all 18, and the most people seemed to be getting out of the band was 'how important friendships are.' Well how fucking boring is that? No shit friendships are important, but I think that was far away from the messages we were trying to convey with Latterman.

I felt like a broken record going on tour and talking about sexism in punk rock every night and then some fucking bro-dudes coming up to me and saying some fucked up shit. I even got to a point where I stopped calling them out on it, and that just felt wrong. I was tired. Basically, it just stopped making sense for everyone in the band to keep on doing the band.

This doesn't sum up how Pat, Phil, and Brian feel obviously, or even all of my feelings on it, but I guess it's a concise version of what happened. We are all still friends."

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Latterman

RVIVR

Iron Chic

The Lawrence Arms

Banner Pilot

Elway