Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

lady gaga--> illuminati WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam182, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Nothing of interest for you. Go back listening to Blink 182 :)

2. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

Might be time for some Kool and the gang.....

3. DrKind

DrKind New Member New Member

Jul 1, 2010

Or could it be linked to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project Starfox...Stargate...Blink182 it all makes sense now.
    :| :| :| :o :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :'( :beer:

4. DrunkSquid

DrunkSquid Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 11, 2009

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

5. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

hey not pointing fingers but didnt we have a thread awhile back about not fucking with newbys to punk and anarchism ,and some song lyrics that went against bashing them ,i mean we need as many like minded people as we can get towards the same cauze

6. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    late to the party much? :)

7. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    not fucking with newbies doesnt means not saying blink182 is a shitty band that has nothing to do with the punk scene, and nothing to do with anarchism

8. disfuck

disfuck Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 11, 2009

yeah i know they suck ass

9. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wow this is so stupid

11. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

:lmao: :lmao: thanx, fantastic read! :lmao: :lmao: :D

12. statuliber

statuliber Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

ungovernable, this is in our principles of unity... maybe you should try to keep it in mind.

13. testpattern

testpattern Active Member Forum Member

Jul 3, 2010

What's wrong with Kool & the Gang?

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Shut the fuck up, why are you telling that only to me ?

Once again (like always) they started insulting me before i insulted them. I kept my calm during pages and pages while i was being called an asshole and other names, yet i didnt see you tell them that respect is part of our principles of unity..

What you are saying is worthless if you can't be objective, impartial, and fair.

15. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Exploited thread much?

While you were going nuts at me, I managed to keep my cool and not resort to name calling. I am sorry but please edit out the 'like always' part because that is just bullshit.

16. easy e

easy e Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 30, 2010

lady gaga sucks. i'd just like to put that out there.

17. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I have very little patience with young ignorant kids who doesnt want to listen anything. You refused to listen even if i explained you without insults, so fuck off. If you register on an anarchist forum to defend a shitty band like Exploited don't be surprised of the reactions.

And one example out of 100 ain't going to change anything to the facts : i get insulted first in 99% of the cases and then ppl like statuliber come in and say i dont respect the rules but they arent saying anything for the ones who insulted me first.

As for you, You came to defend something totally against the "who are we" text so dont tell me to respect the text after that. Thats like if someone came here to defend nazis and then told me to respect the text and dont insult him...

18. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

"I have very little patience with young ignorant kids who doesnt want to listen anything"

Actually, I am very open. I may have misread a few things which I think I stated in the discussion.

"If you register on an anarchist forum to defend a shitty band like Exploited don't be surprised of the reactions."

Now who is the one that didn't want to listen, I explained how I didn't come on the forum to defend the band.

"You came to defend something totally against the "who are we" text so dont tell me to respect the text after that."

I replied to the thread after lurking the forums a bit to question the evidence that was given. I was stating that the evidence that surrounded the exploited was definitely questionable and so I questioned. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Okay you had little patience, why not be mature and say you don't think you were going to get your point across then just leave the thread alone? There is no need for excessive name calling and abuse. If questioning evidence is against the "who are we" then I would say this would be a fairly shit forum. Anarchism could be described as originally questioning the system that was in place, I was merely questioning the reputation the exploited had. You could say that is a form of defending the band but really I felt I must question evidence that didn't seem to fit in place for me. I love though how you have referred to me as 'kid', that is fairly condesending and just once again proves your ability to be mature. Btw, if that 'private forum' is still in place, I still can't see it even though I have fulfilled the requirements, I have brought this up before but I think you ignored me. Not that I care much about that private forum, I just think that if it is still in place, the fact that I am being excluded strikes me as odd being on the forum that I am on. I have gone way off topic so I think it is time I stopped =P

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    If you were that open, you would have questionned yourself and understood that exploited is a shitty band. With all the arguments given against them, it is an obvious fact. But oh well i gave up with you, you will never understand..

Thats still the first thing you did after registering here. We are an anarchist forum and our "who are we" text is clearly against ambiguous bands like Exploited. Don't be surprised of the reactions you got. If you'd have registered on Pirate-Punk.net or QuebecUnderground.net it would have been even worse. Real anarchists does not tolerate shitty bands like Exploited.

Way enough evidence was given, you are just too stupid to understand it. Not surprising comming from a kid who quote Henry Rollins (one of the biggest sellout of the punk scene) to say that music should be heard instead of paid for it.

There are way enough proofs to say that exploited is a shitty band. but you dont believe anything, you keep saying you need video recordings and more proof, you think everything is was made up to lie.

And you being a kid is A FACT

No, you are being an idiot again. Bands like exploited are against the text, so fanboys like you who come defend them is inappropriate. Why not question the proof of the holocaust while we're at it ? We oppose to some things because it has been proven many many times that it is bullshit and has nothing to do with anarchism, so peoples like you who refuse to listen to anything and keep asking for more proof when hundreds of evidences were already given can FUCK OFF.

Blah blah blah

Anarchism is also about reading the fucking arguments others says and trying to understand them, and when a lot of things has been proven then QUESTION YOURSELF.

You act like a preteen kid who just became a punk and who is a fanboy of the icons of punk rock, dont be surprised if i call you a kid. Start by acting mature if you want to be treated as it.

Now i'm really sick of your bullshit, you are an annoying pain in the ass, you are not even worth my time and i already lost too much time argueing with you. Anyway you will never listen to anything, go back listening to The Exploited while calling yourself an anarchist. Hopefully the whole anarcho-punk scene understand why exploited is shitty except you, hopefully you are not representative of the movement. In france or here you would have absolutly zero credibility if you support shitty nazi supporter bands like Exploited. Because the whole scene understand whats wrong with them and why they fuck, and we dont have to explain them during 6 months.
    The discussion on Exploited was months ago, now shut the fuck up and stop bringing it back alive, especially if you still dont want to listen.

I just didnt see it when you supposedly brought it to me, stop being paranoid. If you care that much about it, there is a thread about the moderation system where you could have posted your problem.
    i'll look into it when i have the time.

20. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    http://www.myspace.com/weare1381326

Holy shit. Nice myspace, Protspect. I understand now why you don't care about shitty bands like The Exploited.

EEeeeewwww.....

I wonder why you registered on this forum, you don't even listen to anarcho punk music..... I hope you don't call yourself an anarchist.