Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

lady gaga--> illuminati WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam182, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I think it happened.
    I think he finally snapped.

I can picture an overly outraged crazy man screaming and ranting, just non fucking stop when I read this, like he finally snapped and now he can't stop.

2. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

God damn, you act as if I listen to nothing else. It's not like I'm crazy for these bands anyway also.

Relax, you're off your rocker.

3. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Blank shirt made in America, Screen printed in the store.
    So suck it.

Maybe you should consider getting a girlfriend, maybe that would make you a little less crabby all the time.

Assuming that you are a semi-attractive, self confident individual.
    But probably not seeing as you go on and on and on and on and on and on arguing on internet forums all day.

4. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Probably have a really shitty personality too, "I'm wrong, you're wrong."
    Probably atrocious to all aspects of the human persona.

5. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    No one force you to stay here. Why don't you just leave ?

What is really funny is also the poser punks who like blink182 and good charlotte and claim themselves to be anarchists :lmao:

I'm the webmaster of the website dumbass, i created everything here. And without me this site just can't survive...

Oh and i'd be curious to see how many peoples would vote me off :lmao: i think you would just ridiculise yourself..

You are a clown, dude.

Contradictions arent new in your speech, and everything you say is already completely obsolete. You already pretended i do nothing except battles on forums.

I know enough to say you are. Your arguments about blink182, good charlotte and alkaline trio just prove you are a wannabe.

Being a community of a DEBATE FORUM doesnt means i dont have the right to express my arguments against yours, dumbass.

First you accuse me of making short arguments and now you cry because my arguments are too long... you are so contradictory

No. I am just not contradictory.

Anarchism is something serious for me, unlike you. But definatly not a religion.

I think you do need to read books, because you still dont understand whats wrong with sellout capitalist bands.

Then leave.

6. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Maybe if you actually read what I write, I said you give essays for every sentence someone puts.
    Are you bad at English or just incredibly fucking stupid?

So many times you've quoted me and completely misread what was written, right above it.
    I was way to lazy to correct you, because you seem much more into this then I am and much more inclined to, for whatever reason, reduce me to rubble on this website.

7. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You are a fucking idiot. The sarcasm was obvious.

You are a clown if you think that good charlotte is punk rawk and anarcho.

BTW, you dont have to make 10 posts in a row to repeat the same shitty arguments. learn to edit your fucking posts.

You are crazy enough for these bands to make 6 pages of arguments to defend them, call me names, say this whole forum is a joke, etc... You must really love them

Yeahhh riiiight. Having experience with prices of tshirt made in america and screen printing, i hardly believe what you say.

And even if it was true, it would just mean that the shop is ripping off subhumans and not paying them, which is even worse.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you obviously don't know anything about me
    So now who's making assumptions.
    You just said:
    And I was going to, but I refuse, to make an uneducated assumption as to how and what your life consists of, because that would only cause me to stoop to your level, and that would make everything I'm saying right now completely obsolete.

But its nothing new, you are so contradictory. On one post you say something, and then on the other post you say the exact opposite

PS: At least i'm not a wannabe like you so i dont get a poserpunk girlfriend ;)

Answering poser punk's shitty arguments like your's is just a hobby dude, you are a clown, an attraction, you are just distracting me, you're even better than an humor show. Funny and clownish.

8. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    What are you waiting for ? Get the fuck out and stop drooling your bullshit

9. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

That does not sound like something an anarchist would say.

10. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Shut up, what i'm saying is a FACT, i coded every single thing here, i uploaded almost all albums, and everyday i work to fix bugs and add new features. i'm also the one who paid all server costs. Saying i did everything and that without me it couldnt exist is just a FACT and i think it has nothing contradictory with anarchism to be proud of launching initiatives like that.

What have both of you done in your lives ? Would you have the courage to invest so much time and money in a project like that ? No. Because you are two worthless pieces of shit.

Oh and JesusCapitalist, btw, at least i dont need to ask my girlfriend to register here to i can tell everyone im cool and i have a girlfriend and tell her she's more beautiful than a burning cop car hahahahahah.... you look like a pre-teenage who just lost his virginity...

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    "That does not sound like something an anarchist would say."

Hey CapitalistJesus, i thought you were leaving to get your friend out of prison. Why are you still here ? Another lie to make your life sound less pathetic ??

12. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Once again, maybe if you actually read what I put, you'd understand that you humor me.

And I don't think that "ZOMG GOOD CHARLOTTE IS SO PUNK"
    Quit putting fucking words in my mouth.

God, go get beat up already fuck.
    I think you actually need it.

I don't think I'm gonna hang around this site anymore if I'm going to get called a Poser punk by The Almighty Ungovernable every time I post somewhere, like how you used to instigate NGNM all the time.

Your a fucking joke dude. I bet you don't have any friends, and try to make yourself high and mighty online to get some respect, if any.

And I haven't been replying for pages defending those bands, it's not that black and white mother fucker, I've been posting defending that something that small shouldn't be taken as such a big fucking deal by some elitist such as yourself. You got to look at the bigger picture, which is some you also never seem to do. I'm defending the fact that people can listen to whatever music they want to with out being ridiculed by some self-righteous stubborn dumbfuck like who who still sucks on their moms tit. I can here trying to defend that poor fucking kid from your harassment and ending up having to defend myself from all your bullshit generalized false accusation.

I'm not saying this sites a joke. I'm saying you're a fucking joke.

And don't even fucking speak about my girlfriend you mother fucker. You know nothing about her. Shows your maturity.
    Learn to not judge people as hard, grow the fuck up, really, assuming all this from people you know nothing about.

I'm over this website, and the only reason I'm over this website is because I'm over you.
    Get over yourself.

Oh wait I forgot, you don't have to, because you are the most Punk Rock mother fucker in existence.
    If listening to guilty pleasure music, or anything OTHER than anarcho and crust makes you a poser punk
    Then I think you stand alone as the only true punk on this planet

Congradulations, you can finally actually be the king of something.

Peace out you peace of shit.

13. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Well, to be fair, the video has heaps of Anarchy logos in it. And don't forget the liberty spikes on the guy and the flash of the word 'punx' in it. Pretty punk and anarcho if you ask me.

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    oh look, whos making 3 pages of arguments now ??

yes thats exactly what you say, or almost.

Oh no, i'm gonna cry.

:lmao: Yeah, right. I don't have anything to prove to you

Oh then i guess the whole anarcho punk movement is elitist, because everyone would agree that good charlotte and blink182 has nothing to do with anarchopunk. And its been that way since 1977, since crass started anarchopunk. So its nothing new, you just never understood what anarchopunk is all about

Oh ok... So listening to avril lavigne, 50 cent, or skrewdriver is not contradictory with anarchist principles..... Nice.

As for the "sucking moms tit" childish part, i'd shut up if i were you. Dude, you still live in your mom's basement and its her who cook your meals and pay for everything you have so shut up kid.

Earlier you said this site has became a joke because its me vs the world and blah blah blah.. liar

I didnt say anything about her, i said you had to bring her on this website so you could show everyone how you are cool because you have a girlfriend. You act like a pre-teenager who just lost his virginity.

proof here:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4454

And dont talk about maturity after saying i dont have a girlfriend and making mom jokes :lmao:

Oh no. I'm going to cry.

GO BACK LISTENING TO BLINK182 :)

A song for the road.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVy9Lgpg1m8&feature=channel[/video]

it's about you and your girlfriend : FIRST DATE

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Oh JesusCrust, i already miss you.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY[/video]

16. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I never once said Blink and Good Charlotte had ANYTHING to do with anarcho-punk.

I just said they are guilty pleasure bands you shouldn't criticize people so hard for listening to.

Fuck, actually read what you're replying to and maybe you'd make a point.

And I referred her to this website to learn more because we'd always get in discussions about anarchism and this way I wouldn't have to explain everything I was talking about.

Oh, and btw, my friend got a ride over here, hung out for 20 min, then left to go stay at my other friends house.
    Just keep assuming shit.

17. WrongfullSuspicion

WrongfullSuspicion Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 17, 2010

Man, this one hell of a funny topic!
    I mostly agree with JesusCrust, I don't think he said goodcharlotte and blink were in some way linked to anarcho-punk or whatever.
    He just mentioned you should'nt attack people that fiercly for listening to a band, I mean, it's just music man, als long as you have your ideas, and as long as you keep listening to the "real punk", I don't see where there is a problem.
    it would be stupid to neglect other genres of music ( as long as it's not white power bullshit), just because they are not punk or anarchist.
    Just saying man, chill out, and try to help other people instead of flaming them because they happen to like blink182 or something.
    I think we need to focus on educating new people instead of truning them off, that's not how we will spread the anarchist message.

18. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Hey i thought you were leaving ? Need help to find the exit ? GTFO !!

Why do you pretend "i finally got it" when i say (sarcastically) that good charlotte is so anarcho and so punk rawk ?

And yes, you pretended it isnt contradictory to like blink182 and good charlotte and pretend to be anarcho-punk.

Crass and all the original anarchopunk bands were critizing sex pistols.... blink and good charlotte are millions of time worse than the sex pistols, so....

And you kept talking about how great blink182 and good charlotte is instead of talking with him ??? And then i am the one with no friends ?? At least i dont have to make invention of fake friends to pretend my life is cool hahahha

Ok i'm out to meet my friends, and unlike you im not lying and wont find shitty excuses to come back after 10mins

19. drfaustxxx

drfaustxxx Active Member Forum Member

May 1, 2010

god this is getting ugly. Ok indie cred arguments are not cool we should be able to listen to all types of music Im a big alkaline trio fan because they are quality music but im also a big fan of a lot anachro-punk bands as well as numerous other genres. Listening to the music is not hindering the movement. We have a right to personal choices in music but then again non anarchist bands are kind of silly to talk about on this website. I know you guys are angry but jesus christ chill out. Ungovernable you have done some great things with the programing of this entire site and you have tons and tons of my respect for that. Jesuscrust you make legitimate points. Look im a musician i listen to some capitalist bands because as an musician and an anarchist I believe that all music should be open free and accessible and we should all have a basic knowledge of a wide variety of music to be able to truly understand it. Also mainstream music reflects culture it is a valuable and interesting study if you look at it from an anthropological point of view. This is getting really ugly and this level of anger and unnecessary flaming is not going to help the fucking movement. Chill out listen to some music that calms you down and write something valuable. Everyone.

20. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

If believing in peace is Un-Anarchist, then im proud to say im not an anarchist.

Good day.