Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

lady gaga--> illuminati WTF???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam182, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Oh, and JesusCapitalist, good one, Also, I'm not claiming to be "the jesus of crust."

Pull your head out of your own ass sometime man, fresh air is rather enjoyable

Peace out yo.

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

ok guys knock it off... lets not turn this into another NGNM issue...

you know what else Anarchy is about? Peace :p

3. Wooly

Wooly Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 24, 2010

Im not saying Blink 182 is punk, or anarchist. They are capitolist, no questions. What im saying as that all the capitolism aside, Blink 182 are an alright band.

Personally ive never heard of people listening to white supremisist music because they like the way it sounds, but maybe that because we dont have a lot of white supremisist music down my way.
    Thats fine, hitler was a bad man, and did bad things, and held bad beliefs, but could have been a good painter, thats fine. Blink 182 stand for a bad thing, greed. that dosent make their music shitty.
    Im not saying support the bands, dont fuel the beast. Download their music from pirate websites and listen to it for its musical value.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    yeah right, so next time i see a so-called anarchist drinking coca-cola while eating a BigMac at mcdonalds with his nike shoes, i will not say anything because hes not hurting anyone, same thing if i see an anarchist listen to Skrewdriver "white power" song.

Don,t forget your Blink182 album for your car ride.

So you like liberalism and are councious of it... awesome.

Why not a quote "your freedom ends where my proprety begins" while you are at it?

5. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    And beside capitalism, coca-cola and mcdonalds taste good and nike are great shoes ???

Their capitalist side is enough to hate them and to make their "alright musical side" worthless.

But with everything hitler stands for, don't you think that his painter talent are meaningless ?

Just like with what blink182 stands for, their musical talent are supposed to be meaningless for an anarchist... Same for white power bands

I know for sure there is a lot of people who do. I met a few of them. They claim themselves to be "apolitical" to excuse the fact they listen to white power music. But i even saw so-called anarchists who support this bullshit.

If you like it, listen to it, and even defend it : you definatly support it. If you dont support it why the fuck would you listen to it ?

If you dont support nike, why would you wear their shoes ? even if you stole them, it would still be making publicity for it. Nike success is due to everyone wearing their shoes, thats what made their brand famous. Blink 182 became famous because everyone was listening to it and because it was everywhere on the TV.

6. Wooly

May 24, 2010

I honestly cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, I agree with you some of the time, but when i disagree with you you just shove your Zealiotism down my throat. Its starting to wear thin.

7. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Wouldn't drinking coke and eating McDonalds fall under the category of oppressing or hurting people? Indirectly the support for these products are at the expense of other people.

Man, do you do anything else besides battle royal people on internet forums all day?

And most of your arguments are assumptions of the personal lives of people, people which you know nothing about, and insist you know where they buy their clothes and how often they eat fast food etc.

The amount of judgement you pass on people you know nothing about is outstanding.

You're actually quite an amusing person to read posts of.
    You will attack people but never really cover the topic on hand all to well except with very vague statements and with quotes from famous anarchist philosophers.
    And if anybody contradicts you or disputes you in even the slightest you, almost too quickly jump on the defensive and leave paragraphs for every sentence they put, once again as stated above, mostly consisting of very vague, broad statements.

You seem to egotistical and stubborn to even lose even at the slightest thing such as a debate about a kid listening to blink 182 on an internet forum.

Kind of pathetic actually.

8. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    wtf?

this is a debate forum, if you arent ready to see opposing views and counter-arguments dont take part to the debates...

9. Wooly

May 24, 2010

Not like that, it feels like im in one of those arguments you have with religious people that end up not going anywhere. Its hard to have debates with extreemists.

10. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Yes, but when you consistently write people off as the flurry of names you call people, and attack them personally and assume you know what brand of toothpaste they use in the morning, it starts to become a bit annoying, and ridiculous. You start to not want to post here because you'll get an essay in response, almost fully plagurized straight from some famous anarchists writing, and a nice assault of name calling as a 2 for 1 bonus. No matter how civil we try to debate you, it almost always escalates into "Are you a fucking idiot? You're fucking stupid because you don't fit exactly in with my ideology. You stupid dumbfuck capitalist.

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    It's hard to have debates with peoples who see no contradiction with listening to blink 182 and claiming to be true hardcore anti-capitalist anarcho-punks...

12. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

I see the hypocrisy there, but we all have guilty pleasures, listening to some style of music other than anarcho and crust is very minuscule example of this. I see absolutely nothing wrong with indulging in some pop-punk or other style. I didn't buy the CD, Ive never boughten a shirt. I don't go preaching the message, whatever that may be in pop-punk songs, and I certainly don't go out and buy M&Ms because it was mentioned in a Blink 182 song. It's a bit of a sentiment, but it's not affecting anyone and it's not holding back the movement. I know where my ideals stand, I know my moral compass and whats right and wrong and to continue fighting for equality and fair treatment for everyone, but a little Alkaline Trio isn't going to compromise this in anyway.

13. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

And also, just for the record, I got my subhumans shirt at a hole in the wall punk record store struggling to stay open for 8 bucks, not at hot topic. But thanks for the assumption anyway.

14. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Now can we agree to help guide this kid to good reads, good music, good philosophy? Help, not hinder, his anarcho education.

15. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    And maybe blink182 doesnt fall under the category of capitalism ? Blink182 are rich, they represent the bourgeoisie, in other words social classes division, exploitation, unequality and everything that comes with it. There is very little difference between a mutlinational and a bourgeois band

And do you do anything else beside taking proud pictures of yourself with a shitty hot-topic tshirt in a protest with your mommy's camera ? Oh yeah, you also listen to good charlotte and blink 182, thats what you do... I forgot.

Hey dumbass, YOU are the one who quoted anarchist philosophers on this topic, i quoted none of them. So shut up. And on top of all, you dont even understand what you are quoting.

I also did 5 pages of arguments, dont tell me i dont cover the topic on hand. You are the one who always come out with shitty arguments.

Wow you are really an idiot, i gave a shitload of arguments and developped my statements, YOU are the one who only post vague shitty statements and worthless arguments consisting of "i see nothing wrong with listening to capitalist music while calling myself an anarchist" etc..

Then you really dont understand what anarcho-punk is all about. Maybe also listen to avril lavigne and 50 cent while youre at it ?

I already answered that, but you are too dumb to read it. And after you keep saying i make "very vague and broad statements"

I'll repeat myself:
    If you like it, listen to it, and even defend it : you definatly support it. If you dont support it why the fuck would you listen to it ?

If you dont support nike, why would you wear their shoes ? even if you stole them, it would still be making publicity for it. Nike success is due to everyone wearing their shoes, thats what made their brand famous. Blink 182 became famous because everyone was listening to it and because it was everywhere on the TV.

Yes you do, you made 3 pages of arguments to prove listening to blink182 is great.

And blink182 (representing the rich and the bourgeoisie) is part of your fight for equality and fair treatment for everyone ??? hahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahhahahhaa hahahahahahaha....... how funny

You're a poser punk dude. Go back listening to blink 182 and good charlotte.

16. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    8 bucks, cool, it was made in china i bet. But comming from someone who like blink182, its not surprising.

You are no use to guide people to listen to good music.

As for good reads, good philosophy and anarcho education, i think you need it for yourself before starting to help others.

17. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
  18. JesusCrust

Apr 17, 2010

Since that's all I listen to? Right.

Man, I'm torn

Between leaving this forum because of your outstanding narrow-mindedness.
    This site at first gave me insight into a lot of issues, but now it's just Ungovernable vs. the world, and it's getting pretty annoying.
    But this same judgmental egotistical crap your constantly spewing is actually really humorous and entertaining.

I feel like the Joker in the new Batman movie, you're just too much fun.

I'm actually curious now as to see, through your direct democratic process, who would vote you off of this forum.
    That'd be a pretty interesting poll.

And I was going to, but I refuse, to make an uneducated assumption as to how and what your life consists of, because that would only cause me to stoop to your level, and that would make everything I'm saying right now completely obsolete.

I'm a poser punk according to you, yet you know nothing about me?
    Interesting, if we're a community, then why do you insist on attempting to drive everybody out?

*Preparing for 3 page long defense shitstorm* :lmao:

19. Wooly

May 24, 2010

God you are so self rightcheous, im sorry that Crust and I arnt the beacons of anarchism that you are. Anarchism is like a religion for you, its poisonous. You know, I dont need to read some book to know htat racism is bad, or that corporations like Mc Donnalds are greedy or that Bands like blink 182 or good charlet are capitolists and sellouts. You are inteligent, but that just makes you an arse hole.

20. Wooly

May 24, 2010

Holy shit, so true.
    Oh my god, are you serious?