Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Swedish Koprofagin - Frihet (2002)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Starfighter, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Starfighter

StarfighterExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male, 36 years old
    Malmö, Sweden Sweden
    This is part of my project to archive some really obscure music that probably will disappear with me when I die if I don't upload it. Search term to see the rest of the project uploads: STARFIGHTEROBSCURE

This a very limited demo from Koprofagin released 2002. While Koprofagin does show up on Discogs, this demo does not. Is it the best music I've ever heard? No. But it's rare as all heck, so I consider uploading it as an act of culture. :)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]
    MP3 | CBR 320 kbps | 53,8 MB

TRACKLIST:
    1. I Kampen För Vår Frihet
    2. Baptist
    3. Nassesvin
    4. Jultomten
    5. Den Svarta Fana
    6. (punks and skins) Unite
    7. Mord
    8. Give Me Distortion
    9. Stockholmsfjabbe
    10. Warface
    11. Snutas
    12. Rikemannason
    13. Världspolis
    14. Mitt Liv

Ripped with dBpoweramp 17.1 and converted to MP3 with Switch Plus 9.21.

aint ashamed likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

1995-2002 Discography
    Release Date : 2004

Tracks 1-6 "Frihet" Demo 2002 Track 7 Recorded Live In Sölvesborg (Sweden) 2001 Tracks 8-15 "Mord" Demo 2001 Tracks 16-19 "Burn This Capitalistic System" Rehearsal 2001 Tracks 20-27 "Snuthat" Rehearsal 1997 Tracks 28-31 Performed By Lord Of This World (Pre-Koprofagin) 1995
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Label - Fecal-Matter Discorporated

F.M.D. also know as Fecal-Matter Discorporated is an independent label dedicated to sexual deviants from all over.

Originally dedicated to to metal and grindcore, they now are open to most forms of noise or as the label puts it "harsh sick sexual deviant style noise".

WARNING: Fecal-Matter Discorporated's website and releases contains graphic images.
    Read More...
  2. aint ashamed

aint ashamedExperienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    More High Praise! aint ashamed

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Starfighter
  2. aint ashamed
  3. Ill_in_the_head
  4. Sirboni