Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Kill From the Heart Web Site is now Underground 4 The Masses

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by U4TM Radio, Jan 18, 2018.

1. U4TM Radio

U4TM Radio New Member New Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Male
    Missouri, United States  United States
    Yup Thats Right Folk its back up and Running under new ownership so,
    please come visit us and check out the newly added features! U4TM
    Radio is just about to Launch as well! Enjoy the site!

Home Page microphone.png

2. Charger Bullet

Charger Bullet Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States  United States
    Thanks for reviving it. I was real bummed when KFTH went down.

3. U4TM Radio

Jan 18, 2018
    Male
    no problem!

4. U4TM Radio

Jan 18, 2018
    Male
    No Problem tell me what you think ive got a radio show on friday and saturday night

5. Charger Bullet

Charger Bullet Experienced Member Experienced member

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    Texas, United States  United States
    I appreciate that it is back and really hate to be a downer, but it isn't the same site it was years ago. It just links to a particular band's Discogs page. One great aspect of the original KFTH page was that there were reviews for releases from the zines at that time. That comes in handy when coming across a particular band or record and need to find if it is any good. I don't really care to know about a Punk band's later releases if they changed to playing metal or new wave garbage.

Why is Flock of Seagulls listed there now? That is far from an underground or Punk band.

I've been meaning to check out the radio show but always manage to miss it. I gotta set a reminder or something.

6. U4TM Radio

Jan 18, 2018
    Male
    Ya the flock of seagulls things was removed I don't know how the hell that got on there it may have been on KFTH before hand. As far as the zine thing goes I have to tell you the condition on my taking over the site was to remove all the stuff from MRR in order for me to continue.
    the web site,. When I checked the activity and hits of the zine page it was was very little.
    so thats why that was removed. The site has way more bands to check out on it now. as far as linking to discos there was no way I was gonna write reviews for all those bands I could never keep up with it so I decided to turn it into n archive page for research independent music that
    were ill of KFTH hits were coming from and theres were it gonna to continue now.
    Sorry your bummed but and the Christ from KFTH feel this is the way to go. I was thinking about adding a scene report for each state and rercuting different people to send in a report what you think? believe its better that the band update there own material on discos so people can get more accurate info. U4TM just points you in the right direction.

Peace Sparky

punkmar77 likes this.