Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

KARRAMBA! (BY) HC-Punk Europe Tour: 8. - 11. Oct. 2018

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Knuckle Noise, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Knuckle Noise

Knuckle Noise Member New Member

Mar 15, 2018
    Male
    Winterthur, Switzerland  Switzerland
    Thats is Melzi from Knuckle Noise

The KARRAMBA! in support of the new album and the 10th anniversary of the band are doing a tour of Europe in October. I search for shows in Germany & Switzerland in 8. - 11. October 2018?

Music: karramba! ( gml 3 punx crew)
    Facebook: KRRMB

Bio:

DIY Hardcore Punx band from the east side of Belarus. It was formed in the summer of 2007.
    Over these years, played a lot of shows and tours around Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.

Shows together with xKINGDOMx, Rozpor, What We Feel, The Detectors, Stumbling pins,Time of My Life, Deadfall, Striking Justice, Cios, Wasted Youth,Purgen, Destroyers, Brigadier, Mister X, The Lowest, drip of Lies, I Know, Bagna, Monday Suicide, Choix, Sorta,CBIHcity, Kick the Wife, Pass tha Bottle, Die my Darling!, Force Events, Sickmark,Engage at Will, Agitators, Back 2 Back, Komatoz, Partiya, Blackwalker, High Pulse, My Dogs a Cat, Social Party, Unsilent, Axidance, Despierta, Noizy Boys,Signal of Hope, Youll be Next, Bystreet, Pull out an eye, I Hope You Die and others

Releases:
    "FRONT (Demo)" 2007
    "FOREVER (EP)" 2009
    "NEFORMAT.BY (COMPILATION) 2010
    "COMA BELARUS (LP)" 2010
    "RUSSIAN TRIBUTE TO ANTI-FLAG" 2011
    "TODAY.TOMORROW.FOREVER (EP) 2012
    "HANG & KARRAMBA SPLIT" 2012
    "TRIBUTE TO WHAT WE FEEL" 2013
    "KARRAMBA.ROMPS.XGROWING UPX. BLACK BOX-4WAY SPLIT" 2014
    "THIS WORLD DIES AT YOUR EYES (LP)" 2015
    "KARAVAY DIY (COMPILATION)" 2016

You are a promoter and interest on KARRAMBA! please write back.

Best regards
    Unite & win!
    Raoul from Knuckle Noise