Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Just thought I would let you know,,We may have spies...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goatbreath, Mar 9, 2011.

1. goatbreath

goatbreath Member Forum Member

Feb 4, 2011

2. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Meh, this computer is too old and shitty to open the link. This forum is completely visible to the public. You have to register to post, but not to read it. I guess that makes sense as if you're trying to spread a message there's no use in keeping it hidden from people. Unfortunately, trolls, right-wingers and gov't stooges can view also. If you google your username, your posts from APN will come up in the search. That could be how this dude did it. Of course, if he did register he'd be banned as we don't tolerate trolls or right-wing scumbags.

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    cant view topic, i have to register...

4. goatbreath

Feb 4, 2011

Shucks,,six months ban..Apparently I have confederates,,Blah Blah Blah!!!
    The moderator as much as accused me of being a terrorist..lol..
    They are all slagging me off in a thread..
    Well the Right Wing nut jobs are anyway..

5. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

Funny how many right wing Christians there are when, if you take all the "God" crap out of what Jesus said, he was practically anarcho-communist.

6. goatbreath

Feb 4, 2011

It is also not funny that people twist the whole thing as an excuse to invade countries and kill people..
    I think Right Wing Christianity if actually believed in could only be an illness..
    But mostly it is hiding under the banner of religion to try and justify violence against anybody not within that group..
    Like the paradox of how can you spread Democracy by enforcing it on an outsider by violent military might..
    Yet that is what these people are doing in the Middle East right now..

I guess Oil ,,Money and Power are really these peoples gods..

Oh and Lungo,,If you are reading this and stalking me..
    Also BB too,,you claimed you were. :o ..A Right Wing Christian Moderator Stalker.. :lmao: :lmao:
    WOW!! I am stunned at how serious you take me.. :lmao:
    You are obviously too cowardly to announce yourself though..

Lungo Thinking it is OK to murder all Arabs because they are not Jewish and that Arabs are second class citizens is just as bad as the Nazis..
    Also thinking what is going on in Palestine is wrong does not make me an Islamic terrorist,,where do you get your strange logic..

7. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

jesus was a drunk

8. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Maybe you should leave these inbred hicks alone on their whack assed Les Paul website.... fuck a Les Paul anyway....its all about the no name shitty 25th generation copies.....woohoo!
    :guitar:

9. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Idkkkk punkmar.....Les pauls are pretty sexy.

10. clawvsclaw

clawvsclaw Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 9, 2011

Get a Gibson SG instead?

11. DirtyRottenThrashPunk

DirtyRottenThrashPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2010

I love my cheap, beaten up epiphone SG (with stickers for Doom, Disrupt, Discharge, and Capitalist Casualties on it. :) )..and I've also noticed that in almost every picture I see of a live Crust/Anarcho/whatever show a guitarist is using an SG.

12. goatbreath

Feb 4, 2011

I have quite a few guitars,,My record collection and guitars are my two hypocritical weaknesses...
    It's took me 25 years to collect them though....
    I'm not too keen on SGs for comfort for my playing.I tend to land up at the 15th fret when going for the 12th..
    They sound ace though..
    I used to own a Guild S100 which is very similar to an SG,,Probably better made..
    The fingerboard was really flat and the frets were worn away..
    I dated it to 1972...

Yes I sold my soul and played in covers bands to get what I have..
    I guess that is what I do,,when I was asked to learn Shania Twain is when I walked from my last covers band..
    A good learning experience though..
    I have even played guitar for an Elvis Imitator..
    It as all musical learning as far as I am concerned..
    The more you know,,the bigger your pallet to paint with..

Punk was the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place..
    I decided to return to my roots,,I was amazed at how active the scene is in Edinburgh..
    Also how much I was embraced again..Last week I met my old mate and hugged him,,the singer of Oi Polloi..
    He put up a picture of the very first Punx Picnic in 1985..
    I was there freaking out the police by surrounding the police box till they released our friend..
    He is living in Sweden now,,but him and the other bands in the Edinburgh scene are totally behind us..
    It isn't competitive,,the people that weren't around back then are great too,,we are all behind each other really..

I never had a bigger feeling of belonging than back when I squatted in London in the mid 80s..That feeling of belonging is back..
    I feel like I have re found myself,,my life was so crazy back then though if I hadn't of walked away I would probably be dead..
    I lost a lot of old mates to drugs and stuff..In a way it scared me off..
    I'm back older and wiser though and I really love the fact that I am in an in your face band that has songs saying fuck you to all the ignorant right wing fucks..
    What happened earlier on has just gave me all the more faith in what I am doing..

As angry as we punks are about issues..I guess they unite us,,and we are all kind to each other..
    Or that is how it works amongst us lot in Edinburgh anyway..We are supportive..

Anyway,,you are right about the redneck hicks,,some of their viewpoints are so extreme,,I think they need left alone..
    They don't want to discuss,they just want too bully and logic isn't their strong point,,they are more about paranoia and anger..
    Crush anyone with a differing viewpoint,,when they are not showing off their massive gun collections..

I found this video a couple of days ago,,I find it rather amusing..
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjbEQcGq7Xo&tracker=False[/video]

The bit at the end where he smashes up a foreign alarm clock is classic..

Oh and I won't show my guitar collection,,you will see my materialist hypocritical side... :lmao:
    At least it isn't harming anyone...Nothing worth uber bucks,,but I have a couple of Gibsons in there..

13. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Just takin' the piss GB, the only LP I ever owned was a left handed black beauty that I strung up with fresh strings then put away after about 3 hours of playing. 4 months later in Oct. 2003, it and every piece I had ever collected in the 26 years of playing up until then, burned in a wildfire in Baja California, so LP's are a sore spot... :'( ...as far as those hillbilly's on there, you don't need 'em.

14. goatbreath

Feb 4, 2011

Sorry to hear about your guitars mate..I would be devastated..
    I'm bothered about gigging my Gibsons as the headstock can snap off so easy..
    In a small venue with the stage on the same level as the crowd when folks get started dancing..
    A nasty accident could happen,,I just about killing myself..I'm 42 ,,43 soon,,was diving around on Saturday night at a gig..
    I pinned a guitarist to the wall by mistake..I fell backwards..I apologised for it later on..He laughed and said it was fine..
    I got out of breath really fast dancing though,,Silly old man that I am..I felt faint after a couple of songs.. :lmao:

15. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

YOU AND ME BOTH.

Things been through hell and back.

Seems like everybody and their brother owns an epiphone SG

16. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

After 25 years of playing copies, finally came into bit of cash few years ago, had choice of Gibson LP Studio or SG. I went for the LP, no regrets.

Never had Epiphone SG, though had one of their LP for few years. Sounded ok after replacing pickups.

17. RobbyKills

RobbyKills Member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2011

chalk me up for this as well.... though it wasn't too cheap and I haven't beaten it up that bad yet