Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Just a hello

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Sibo08, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Sibo08

Sibo08 New Member New Member

Jun 10, 2017
    Male , 53 years old
    Corby  United Kingdom
    Well hello all just a quick hello , I am sibo hailing from sunny corby in the 51st state of trumpton (or as we affection ally know it as the uk ) . Been a punk since I was prob about 11 ( now 47 ) which causes the problem I am sure a lot of you are aware of when gigging , head still screams YOUR TWENTY ONE YA NOBBER get down the front which obviously stupit bollox legs believes and off we go ....... Only for chest to say no your not twat head fooled you again and we need oxygen NOW!,,,, . Anyways sorry for the ramble its just th way me head works lol . Followed crass , conflict , sub humans etc and obviously class war and black flag for as long as I have been able to get about on me own and cause .... I mean notice a fare amount of mayhem happening , nothing to do with me ossifier l thought ALF was that ginger alien off of tv ...... Ya fucking mug . So hello again and look forward to some serious mad thoughts appearing , especially when I take all my mess as per . Be good everyone and if not just don't get caught

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    :lmao: Welcome to APN youngster..it only gets worse trust me!

Sibo08 likes this.