Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Jimmy DeLocke of Breakout Radio

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Jimmy DeLocke, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Jimmy DeLocke

Jimmy DeLocke Member Forum Member

Dec 5, 2009

Hey y'all, I've been downloading some stuff off of here to play on my show, Breakout Radio which is on an internet station FreeRadioChukshon.org. My show streams live on Fridays 6-8pm and I archive the shows as well. There's also other awesome shows you should check out. We also broadcast on the airwaves in Tucson, (A)z. I do some news from around the globe, mostly related to anarchist/anti-empire type stuff. And some rambling. I'm an anarchist and work on different projects here in Tucson. I try not to spend too much time on the computer but I do have an email; jimmydelocke@rocketmail.com and a myspace I almost never check Breakout Radio w/ Jimmy DeLocke. Thanks to all those who are sharing the music! Word.
    Jimmy D.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Ha Ha this exemplifies what Ungovernable is trying to do. The bands that are on here are getting played over the net and on the Airwaves and isnt that what you'd want in a band? Hey Jimmy can you play some Diatribe on your show, I would be honored if you would, we're on here in Download section....thanx!

\m/