Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

[Introduction] B!ERPuNK

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by B!ERPuNK, Jul 28, 2010.

1. B!ERPuNK

B!ERPuNK Member New Member

May 12, 2010
     Netherlands
    Oi!

My name is Pim Jong, i am 18 years old and live in The Netherlands in a city called Almere. I've played in a band called Drunk 'n' Wired, but got kicked out of that band, probably because i didn't got the money to go to Utrecht to practice and things like that. But then, one day, myself, Braam (also on anarcho-punk.net) and Raymon where like 'we want to play in a fucking awesome punkband', and then we thought, why not begin a new punkband, and that's when Axl joined and said 'dudes, if you start a punkband, i will play the bass!'. And that's how our new band 'Flotz' started. It's a crazy-ass Dutch punkband with songs about beer, politics and annoying flies.

My political or ideological thinking, i think you could call me an Anarchist. The one thing i hate the most is oppression, and therefore i am for total freedom without any limits or exceptions. Freedom for anyone. Then my music style, well, anything that is punk is my music, except for those pop-punk assholes 'calling themself 'real fucking punk rockers', while they actually are some crying emo's that make music, join a large record company and then giving concerts for way too fucking much money and selling cd's for way too much money to little 12-year old kids thinking they are real though and punkrock. Yeah i hate that. But being positive again, as i said i really like everything punk from hardcore-punk and anarcho-punk to ska-punk and more. I also think ska and reggae is good music, and sometimes i can also enjoy hardrock and metal.

So, now you know something about me. Now get your ass over to Holland and get drunk with me and my friends!

Cheers ;).

(BTW, the reason i am called B!ERPuNK on the internet is because it stands for bierpunk, which is Dutch for beerpunk. That's because i like beer. And punk. Hell yeah.)

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Proost!, Op uw gezondheid! - bierpunk is the very same in german and there was a local band named bierpunk 10 years ago, their singer always served the audience from down the stage for free - singing without a break all the time... I guess they busted because they had many fans. Cheeeers!

3. B!ERPuNK

B!ERPuNK Member New Member

May 12, 2010
     Netherlands
    Proost!

Ok, awesome, never knew there was a band called that! But yeah that band sound's like it was cool.

Cheers!

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Besides the beer barrels running empty much too fast, they were brilliant and a mate of me from the dutch disorder department remembers that they did a 7" with a dutch band called Paul Tornado And The Pissed Boys.
    He isn't sure about the Pissed Boys, but he promised to look for it and I will be pleased to upload it for your pleasure. Another - Cheeeers!