Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

introducing myself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElRonHoyabembe, Dec 23, 2014.

1. ElRonHoyabembe

ElRonHoyabembe Member Forum Member

Dec 20, 2014

hey im a new guy, and the site says to introduce my self. politically im a mutualist, but im also a fan of synthesis anarchism. I don't know how I feel about anarchy without adjectives because I think that would, by definition, have to include national anarchists and anarcho capitalists. some say it wouldn't because they don't consider them true anarchists, and I see their point, but Im kind of a fence sitter when it comes to debating who is and isn't an anarchist. philosophically im influenced by nihilism, but I don't know if id call myself a nihilist. I don't believe there is inherent meaning or morality or a point to life, but I don't think we need these things as I believe these ideas just exist because we want to believe there is a reason to care about things beyond it just being how our brains work. I come from a liberal middle class family and a mostly conservative community filled with often racist bible thumping seniors. im kinda in between a meathead and a punk. I grew up listening to metal, and though there weren't to many other metalheads around, media is one of the four main agents of socialization. for the last couple years my favorite genres have been ones that mix metal and punk, like crust punk, grindcore, and crossover thrash. as a child I was diagnosed with Asperger's, which will soon lose its name and have to share one with high functioning autism, so that the mental health community can make it look like they're making progress that they actually aren't. im a big supporter of neurodiversity, the idea that neurological disorders are just different ways of being and the promotion of tolerance toward the neurodivergent. hail satan.

2. blacklivesmatter

blacklivesmatter Member New Member

Dec 14, 2014

Are u from Ohio? Because being racist and conservative is the law of the land there!

3. ElRonHoyabembe

Dec 20, 2014

California, home of prop 8

4. ElRonHoyabembe

Dec 20, 2014

oh shit, i meant to say im between a metalhead and a punk. im not a meathead, i don't even lift.

5. DeadChannel

DeadChannel Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 16, 2014

Well that's a relief ;)
    Welcome new guy, enjoy your stay.

6. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Hail and well met, Elron. I also have the burgers! That may not be the preferred term, but it should be. Because nobody pronounces Asperger's with a p.
    Welcome to AP

7. ElRonHoyabembe

Dec 20, 2014

thanx brother, autistic pride!

8. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    That seriously cracked me up.

Oh, and welcome :D

9. ElRonHoyabembe

Dec 20, 2014

thanx nodogs.

10. ElRonHoyabembe

Dec 20, 2014

oh and my name isn't really el ron hoyabembe, that was taken from an eric andre scetch that makes fun of scientology.