Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

indonesia DIY

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by cimeng, Nov 10, 2016.

1. cimeng

cimeng Member New Member

Jun 14, 2016

DIY to indonesia
    DIY often contentious word in in this scene. many say "if you want to DIY've gone into the woods and do not wear clothes" And some who still support the ethos of DIY is to postulate "we restrict capitalist entered this country" is a problem that complicated, seeming to be in this scene has 2 camps who sniggered mutually to each other, these differences should we the right and create a new weapon for this scene
    Okey enough about DIY in Indonesia we .Let us look at some definitions of DIY
    According to the first article I ever read that DIY is the term used for activities create, modify, or repair some object by yourself or with family and friends.
    Some people use a DIY activity as an opportunity for creativity and self-expression. Some of them do DIY to save money, or the desired item is not for sale so it is necessary to create your own. or other articles have said it yourself or DIY is can mean a freedom. Well at this DIY shows a work of creative works
    So do you think that the DIY is that those who live alone .Or people who self? Can already guess not DIY not teach us to antisocial So says OWN it jngan swallow raw uncooked .Then interpreted not have anyone "alias singles or worse From single.
    DIY has been done by the Americans since the 1940/1950 epidemic if not wrong. .Then we can know Klo DIY existed before this scene there. it is not a scene (punk) that triggers this DIY ethos.
    so I think DIY is not all alone without have anyone "And DIY prohibition should not buy must all make themselves .Be careful we live in modern times jdi we can dispose of prohibition DIY is the purba.gk has kawan.tidak want social. life in the forest .si host anti-capitalist And many negative things around him .According to Ku's take the positive side of DIY and exhaust all assumptions have been mentioned .....
    Her Right as we have often doing DIY Without realizing such as replacing the lamp house, car or making a bung POT, make decks at home, or also fix our motors and much more
    There are so many benefits in addition to creative and independent DIY we will learn and increase knowledge of the field "that we do. It benefits of DIY
    -creative
    waste-reducing "
    We can reduce waste "on the earth by using thrift
    -Save cost
    You know a lot of people who sell services at a price that fairly large DIY .with our bit to conserve our cash BSA
    - independent
    - Increase knowledge and insight
    -business opportunities
    Many entrepreneurs who succeed because initial their efforts to instill the ethos of DIY instead MANY produk DIY which has entered the market of international
    - Eliminate laziness
    There is a definite benefit there would be a negative side So many experts forbid DIY because there is fear of life-threatening themselves or others, such as installing electricity, using heavy equipment, and much more
    core DIY easy thing premises so as not to reflect badly on us all a disservice .throw away yourself and others
    And still be yourself
    okey thanks

2. maxblunk

maxblunk New Member New Member

Jul 22, 2012

fix your article man, there's some words that can't translated by google. salam kenal

3. cimeng

cimeng Member New Member

Jun 14, 2016

yes i am still speak lesson english ...
    i am still beginner

4. dee2211

dee2211 Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2014

don't worry, man. me too. keep writing.