Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Indiana anarchist zine in the works! Need submissions!

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by anarchoskin69, Nov 14, 2010.

1. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

Greetings and solidarity, comrades! After witnessing the I-69 resistance and the opposition to the logging in southern Indiana over the past two years along with a sparse but nonetheless continually existent anarcho-punk scene, this anarcho-punk has decided to compile a zine! Please, any anarcho-punk from Indiana feel free to contribute! If you are in an anarcho-punk band from Indiana, especially you, please contact me! I will consider anything submitted to be included for print. All profits made will be going to political prisoner legal defense funds. If you're an anarchist living in Indiana and you aren't in a band, we are taking anything whether it be cartoons with satires of the cliches in the scene, articles on vegetarianism (or whatever!), review of other bands, whatever it may be it will be considered.

Check out the links in my signature for what I have been involved for so far, but I am currently writing a novel, have a solo project at http://www.myspace.com/personsunknown36

I am involved with the Indiana RASH website, the video updates from Impromptu Action and the North of Indiana ABC prisoner support group, which so far has only been writing political prisoners but we are making a few ventures to raise money for their defense, one of which is this zine! Please email anarchoskn69@gmail.com to get involved or find out more! Once the zine is finished I will probably ship out with regular cost of zine plus shipping from payment through paypal.

Please, please let me know of any Indiana anarchist band or band you may think might be of interest to the zine, or any article or any of your poetry or artwork that may be included! All profits are going to political prisoners.

With solidairty,
    anarchoskin69