Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

In search of Soup Ignorant

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by oc steve, Mar 31, 2014.

1. oc steve

oc steve New Member New Member

Mar 31, 2014

it's been 7 or so years so probably a lost cause but giving it a try. I gave a bunch of my old anarcho-punk live tapes, demos etc o a gent going by the name of Soup Ignorant before I left San Francisco for Philadelphia with the understanding he woul digitalize them and post them on to soulseek.

Well, looking at this forum seems soulseek is dead (and to be honest I'm a bit paranoid having such software on my computer now) and I haven't heard from Soup since leaving California so I was wondering if someone here might no his whereabouts.. more to the point the whereabouts of the tapes. I've met someone who has the time and desire to digitize them now, and it would be near to hear from old friends again (many of them where folks I knew/in some cases still know) in a sense again. So, if anyone has a lead please feel free to get in touch - tomato_gazelle at yahoo dot com